Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 46 points when you purchase this product!
- Sunglasses pagacked in recycled cardboard box
- Ships plastic-free in recyclable packaging
- Responsibly made in China
- Sunski is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of their annual revenue to environmental non-profit partners
- Sunski is Climate Neutral Certified, meeting net-zero or better carbon emissions through measuring, offsetting, and reducing their carbon footprint
- Frames made with SuperLight™ recycled, post-industrial medical grade plastic
- SuperLight™ recycled frames are made post-industrial scrap plastic from United States medical prosthetics production
- Polarized lenses block 100% UVA/UVB/UV400 wavelengths
- Sunski stands behind all of their products and covers all products under their warranty for as long as you own them. If your glasses break or need repair, reach out to Sunski to begin a replacement or repair process through their warranty. Click here to begin the process.
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- The Headland is a medium sized frame with a classic wayfarer shape.
- Temple Width: 141mm
- Bridge Width: 17mm
- Lens Width: 51mm
End of Life
- Recycle cardboard box
Most sunglasses are poorly made out of cheap materials, expensive, and aren’t very well designed. That’s where Sunski comes in! With functional designs, no-nonsense pricing, and totally plastic-free packaging, these glasses might just be your new go-to. Sunski’s epic designs encourage you to explore the outdoors - whatever that means for you!See Sunski