Get 44 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in plastic free packaging that is recyclable and compostable
- Handmade in Phoenix, Arizona
- Raw earthen clay, lead free glaze
- Handmade ceramic bowl fired with non-toxic and lead-free glazes
- Food-safe, dishwasher-safe, microwave safe
- Features glaze at top, and natural clay at the base
- 14 - 16 oz
- Made to order. Ships within 2-3 weeks
- Orders made between December 18 and January 8 will be shipped in mid-January.
- This item is not eligible for a return. If your item arrives damaged by shipping, please email customer experience within 7 days of delivery with images of items in the original packaging for assistance with a replacement or refund.
- Since items are handmade slight variations in shape, size and glaze coverage/color may occur. It is normal for sizes to vary by 1/4 inch and for volume to vary. The images are samples and your exact item may differ slightly.
- About 5.5in diameter, 3in tall
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, size may vary by about 0.25 in
- Microwave safe
- Dishwasher Safe
End of Life
Lafayette Avenue Ceramics
Mealtime traditionally provides space for people to gather and create meaningful connections over food. Lafayette Avenue Ceramics strives to bring back mealtime memories and help set our tables with dishes that are sustainably handcrafted, beautifully designed and made with love. Each piece is hand-made using lead-free materials and low-temperature firing techniques to protect the planet and your family. In their dedication to creating sustainability throughout their entire supply chain, Lafayette Avenue Ceramics has also moved to plastic-free packaging for every order! The small but mighty, women-owned team of Lafayette Avenue Ceramics pours love and energy into each and every piece from their ceramic line. Their keen eye for design and their commitment to the planet means the pieces are high-quality, timeless, and intended for years of enjoyment.See Lafayette Avenue Ceramics
love to use them