Get 59 points when you purchase this product!
- Autumn Woods Collective plants a tree for every product sold – and to date, have planted over 110 thousand trees!
- Autumn Woods Collective makes their products from sustainably sourced wood that is not on the endangered species list
- Packaged in kraft paper box
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable content
- Handcrafted in the USA
- 301 Industrial Grade Stainless Steel core
- Walnut, Maple, and Cherry Wood exterior
- Wooden bottle opener with beautiful mountain design from cherry, walnut, and maple wood
- Loop for hanging on your bar cart or fridge
- Stainless steel core for durability
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 7 x 1.75 x 0.25in
End of Life
- Seperate wood from stainless steel and recycle
Autumn Woods Collective
Autumn Woods Collective blends innovation with thoughtful design through their use of sustainable materials, plastic-free packaging, and charitable donations. As a small business based in Maryland, Autumn Woods Collective is run by artisans who are dedicated to working with sustainable materials to craft accessories for the home and office. Their partnership with Trees for the Future further reinforces their commitment to helping the world thrive by supporting their mission to assist with reforestation efforts and change lives all around the world. To date, Autumn Woods Collective has helped to plant over 114,000 trees!See Autumn Woods Collective