Get 48 points when you purchase this product!
- Bell Mountain Naturals is a woman-owned company that handmakes their products in small batches in the USA!
- Mask is packaged in glass jar with plastic lid
- Ships in packaging made from recycled and recyclable materials
- Made in the USA
- Essential oil-free
- Kaolin clay, Spinach leaf (Spinacia oleracea) powder, matcha green (Camellia sinensis) tea, spirulina (Arthrospira platensis (Nordst.) Gomont) powder, aloe (Aloe vera (L.) Burm. f.) extract, slippery elm (Ulmus rubra Muhl.) powder, lavender (Lavandula x intermedia Emeric ex Loisel) powder.
- Eco-friendly clay face mask made from vitamin, minerals, proteins and antioxidants
- Ideal for acne prone skin and aids in skin healing
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- 4 oz jar
- Mix clay powder with water or facial toner to create a paste. Apply to face and allow to dry before washing off
End of Life
- Recycle or reuse glass jar
Bell Mountain Naturals
Based in Austin, Texas, Bell Mountain Naturals crafts their unique soaps and skin care using only the highest quality natural ingredients. With potent botanicals, mineral-rich clays, plant-based oils and butters, and quality essential oils, skin feels pampered and the mind at ease. Bell Mountain Naturals is heavily committed to using only eco-friendly packaging for their sensorial soaps and masks. Whether it's reusable, recyclable, or compostable, the packaging around each of their lovely products is chosen thoughtfully and with the Earth in mind.See Bell Mountain Naturals