Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 28 points when you purchase this product!
- HEVEA, aka natural rubber, is an eco-friendly alternative to synthetic rubber made from oil, and acts against climate change by increasing the number of trees and cutting back on the use of fossil fuels!
- HEVEA has an environmentally friendly office that reuses, recycles, and reduces waste at every step
- Product packaging is made from FSC Certified paper and is entirely biodegradable
- Ships in recyclable product packaging
- Ships plastic-free in recycled and recyclable materials
- HEVEA's products are made in Malaysia, where they locally source their rubber from their namesake, hevea rubber trees
- Non-toxic and chemical-free color pigments
- Made without BPA, PVC, phthalates, parabens, or heavy metals
- FDA Approved color pigments
- FSC Certified packaging
- Tested with SGS, Intertek and Bureau Veritas to meet safety standards in Europe, US, Canada, and Australia
- Meets EU standard EN14350-1:2004, US regulations CPSIA
- Bottle: 100% pure borosilicate glass
- Nipple: 100% natural rubber
- Eco-friendly baby bottles made from durable borosilicate glass
- Featuring 100% natural rubber cherry shaped nipples
- Smooth and nonporous surface
- Easy to clean and sterilize
- White screw caps and dust cover for rubber teats
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Properly calibrated (120ml/ 4oz capacity)
- Size 0-3 months for milk & water
- Consists of two bottles, two rubber teats, two screw caps, and two dust covers
- 4.5 x 4 x 9 in
- Suitable for milk and water use
- Heat resistant and dishwasher safe. Place cap parts on top rack. Can be boiled or steam sterilized
End of Life
- Can be handed down to generations
- Recycle glass bottle
- Compost rubber nipples
Shortly after becoming a mother, Terese Hoffeldt encountered a common conundrum among new parents; was she doing everything right? And more importantly, what is right? While confident in her deep love for and connection to her child, she wondered if the products with which she was surrounding her were the very best. When Terese looked at what was available, everything she found was plastic - pacifiers, toys, teethers, you name it! She knew that there had to be other alternatives, ones that were safer for her child and kinder to our planet. When Terese came across natural rubber, she knew she's found the perfect material; durable, non-toxic, and primed to be molded into adorable shapes, its potential was endless! From there, HEVEA was born. The brand is focused on safe and eco-friendly options for babies (and puppies!) that are both effective and full of fun! In addition to providing items that calm teething babies, make bath time exciting, and entertain new pups, HEVEA is run on a core mission of taking the guesswork out of making safe choices for little ones. The power of sustainable materials and sweet, simple Scandinavian design makes HEVEA total parenting win!See Hevea