Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 33 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships plastic-free in recycled content packaging
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Ethically made in the Girlfriend Collective facility in Taiwan, then cut-and-sewn in their SA8000 certified factory in Hanoi, Vietnam
- BPA-free fabric
- Colored with safe dyes
- These RPET textiles are made from recycled materials in the Girlfriend Collective facility in Taiwan that specializes in eco-friendly and high-quality textiles, then cut-and-sewn in their SA8000 certified factory in Hanoi, Vietnam, that guarantees fair wages, safe and healthy conditions, and zero forced or child labor!
- The factory in Taiwan is SA8000 certified, which is a social accountability standard and certificate developed by Social Accountability International (SAI) that helps and protects workers worldwide by providing a standardized guideline to protect the integrity of workers’ conditions and wages.
- This RPET fabric is certified Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX, the world's leader in testing fabrics to regulate harmful substances – ensuring this textile is both safe and non-toxic.
- Made from 90% recycled plastic bottles (RPET) and 10% spandex
- Sports bra made from recycled plastic bottles with a brushed matte finish fabric
- Lightweight, sweat-wicking, and quick-drying – but also double lined and sheer-proof
- Buttery soft hand feel and comfortable for all day wear
- Adjustable thin straps
- Unworn, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Body length: 11 3/4" from high point on the shoulder
- UPF 50+
- Machine wash cold with like colors and line dry flat
- We recommend washing this product in a microfiber-catching bag or with a microfiber filter
End of Life
- Can be recycled into new Girlfriend Collective items through their ReGirlfriend program – contact us at email@example.com for more details!
Girlfriend Collective prides itself on being transparent, taking care of the people who make your clothes, and never putting the bottom line before what's best for the planet. Now there's a mission statement we can get behind! That means that transparency and sustainability aren't an afterthought, rather they are woven into every aspect of Girlfriend's process - and you can tell! Today, Girlfriend Collective is a diverse, size-inclusive, transparent, and ethical powerhouse in sustainable fashion whose fit and comfort may rival that of your most expensive pair of workout leggings. Since launching, Girlfriend Collective has expanded their assortment to offer many styles of leggings, sports bras, jackets, shorts, and more while still retaining their charm, commitment to transparency, and signature style. Sorry, we're not sorry, these are outfits you're going to want to live in ;)See Girlfriend Collective
I've tried a few different Girlfriend Collective sports bras and this one is my favorite! I ordered a size bigger than I normally would and I'm glad I did, it's supportive but comfortable enough for me to wear all-day
This is one of the comfiest bras I've ever worn. I love Girlfriend Collective, and I have a few other bras. This one is way more comfortable, lightweight, and fits like a second skin. It's barely noticeable at all.
This summer I purchased my first Girlfriend Collective sports bra, I think it was the Tommy style. The fabric was so soft and the bra was so comfy that when I got a sunburn on my shoulders it was the only bra that I could wear that didn't hurt. So when I needed another sports bra, I decided to try the Juliet bra. When it came, it was even softer that the other one! I can tell I'm going to wear it a lot. I love that their clothing is comfortable, functional and uses recycled materials. Thank you, Girlfriend Collective! I will definitely try more of their clothing as my existing activewear wears out.
My new favorite! This is perfect for just wearing around all day/light activity. Sometimes I don't even bother to take it off until I get ready for bed, which tells all bra-wearers everything you need to know. I typically wear a 36D and find that the large is just right, but I could probably also do a medium if I wanted more compression.
This is absolutely the comfiest bra I've ever had, when I first got it it was slightly tight but as I wore it it stretched just enough that it now fits perfectly so that I never think about it while wearing it. Unlike some of those uncomfortable bras out there that poke or itch while you wear them, this one does not! I love it and plan to buy more Girlfriend Collective bras in the future!