Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 5 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Responsibly made in China
- Non-toxic coating
- Petro-chemical free plastic alternative
- Full Circle is a B Corp Certified company, meaning they pass rigorous standards showing their commitment to the environment
- Full Circle works with Plastic Bank to reduce, reuse, and offset the plastic they use in their products and packaging, making them plastic neutral
- Plant-based sponge: Bonterra plant plastic and cellulose
- Brush attachment: BPA-Free Recycled Plastic
- Replaceable heads for Full Circle Home's Suds Up Dish Sponge
- Extends the life of your dish sponge while minimizing waste
- Set of 2 sponges
- Safe for use on non-stick cookware
- Ships same business day!
- 2 pack
- Place in the top rack of your dishwasher for a refresher
Full Circle Home
Starting from an idea conceived at Thanksgiving dinner between four friends, and evolving into a company with sustainable products for everyone to buy and love, Full Circle has grown and thrived. Full Circle is a B Corp certified company dedicated to making sustainable products, including long-lasting necessities made out of sustainable and natural materials. Full Circle has turned co-founder Heather Kauffman's dream of "living clean" into a reality with products conducive to the "green" mentality. They care about their products and pay attention to the smallest of details; they understand that it's the little things that make a big difference in the long run. Full Circle has demonstrated that passion can unite people, even from completely different backgrounds, to apply their beliefs to create a healthier world.See Full Circle Home
I've purchased these twice (so 4 sponges) they clean like normal sponges, so they are fine, but after about a week the blue scrubbing material just peels off, I use it like a regular sponge after that, but it just seems like poor design/quality that I can't use them as intended.
Hi there, we are so sorry that your experience with this sponge has been less than ideal. We've passed your feedback onto Full Circle Home so that they can take this into account when improving the sponges! For a more heavy-duty scrubbing material, we love these Redecker copper scouring pads and these walnut scrubbers!