Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 12 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Responsibly made in China
- Non-toxic coating
- Petro-chemical free plastic alternative
- Full Circle is a B Corp Certified company, meaning they pass rigorous standards showing their commitment to the environment
- Full Circle works with Plastic Bank to reduce, reuse, and offset the plastic they use in their products and packaging, making them plastic neutral
- Handle: Bamboo
- Detailing: BPA-Free Recycled Plastic
- Plant-based sponge: Bonterra plant plastic and cellulose
- Replaceable handle saves money and reduces waste
- Handle dispenses your favorite soap as you clean
- Tough bristles are perfect for grease and grim
- Safe for use on non-stick cookwaree
- Ships same business day!
- 11 inches long
- Place in the top rack of your dishwasher for a refresher!
- Keep the bamboo from drying by using a natural oil finish
End of Life
- Replace the brush head to extend use!
Full Circle Home
Starting from an idea conceived at Thanksgiving dinner between four friends, and evolving into a company with sustainable products for everyone to buy and love, Full Circle has grown and thrived. Full Circle is a B Corp certified company dedicated to making sustainable products, including long-lasting necessities made out of sustainable and natural materials. Full Circle has turned co-founder Heather Kauffman's dream of "living clean" into a reality with products conducive to the "green" mentality. They care about their products and pay attention to the smallest of details; they understand that it's the little things that make a big difference in the long run. Full Circle has demonstrated that passion can unite people, even from completely different backgrounds, to apply their beliefs to create a healthier world.See Full Circle Home
While it has a nice look to it and is compostable, I was frustrated with it not getting sudsy. I gave it a couple of weeks but was having to use it as a normal sponge with unnecessary storage of soap in the handle. I am sorry to say that I ended up getting rid of it and reverting back to a basic soap sponge combo from the grocery store.
Hi there! We're so sorry that this sponge didn't work for you. The true worker behind suds is often the dish soap one chooses to use and trying an alternative soap would be our recommendation! Just a heads up: while plant-based in composition, this sponge is actually not compostable. For a biodegradable 'sponge' option, we like these. :D
I was really excited for this product so I could replace my all plastic handheld sponge stick. And the bamboo part is fine. Kind of bulky. The sponge though barely made it through a couple washes. Already unraveling and flaking blue material on my dishes. Good thing I bought the replacements because one sponge will only get a week use before it's out of commission. And I just dont feel like its getting my dishes clean either. Glad I tried it but I'll have to find something else.