Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 15 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled content
- Responsibly made in China
- Full Circle is a B Corp Certified company, meaning they pass rigorous standards showing their commitment to the environment
- Full Circle works with Plastic Bank to reduce, reuse, and offset the plastic they use in their products and packaging, making them plastic neutral
- Coconut husk and natural latex rubber
- Plant-based scour pads made from coconut and natural latex
- Great for dishwashing or scrubbing surfaces clean
- Safe on non-stick
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Set of two scour pads
- 3.54" x 5.51" x .2"
- Wash with warm soapy water, lay flat to dry
End of Life
Full Circle Home
Starting from an idea conceived at Thanksgiving dinner between four friends, and evolving into a company with sustainable products for everyone to buy and love, Full Circle has grown and thrived. Full Circle is a B Corp certified company dedicated to making sustainable products, including long-lasting necessities made out of sustainable and natural materials. Full Circle has turned co-founder Heather Kauffman's dream of "living clean" into a reality with products conducive to the "green" mentality. They care about their products and pay attention to the smallest of details; they understand that it's the little things that make a big difference in the long run. Full Circle has demonstrated that passion can unite people, even from completely different backgrounds, to apply their beliefs to create a healthier world.See Full Circle Home
these are good, they don’t work quite as good as steel wool, but definitely a great alternative
Hey there Devon,
Thanks so much for reaching out to EarthHero Community Experience! Our small team is working hard to get back to your email asap!
Please note, our current response time is 24 - 48 hours. Our operating hours are 8 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday MST
With care and happy holidays,
Quin, Russ + the whole EarthHero team
The small one fell apart during the first use. The larger one lasted a bit longer. It did srcub well while it lasted, though.
So far, this pad is holding up (been using it for 3 days). I don't want to use it on my black iron fry pan as it may destroy the surface. It is good for any item that is non porous (glassware or stainless steel). It is a medium surface pad with good scrubbing capability. I am using the smaller size right now. This pad looks like a natural fiber made from plant material. I did not realize it was latex. I cannot wear latex gloves because of an allergy to latex. Perhaps I should discontinue use of this product. I am not sure as it is latex.