Get 28 points when you purchase this product!
- Product is packaged plastic-free in paper box Ships in packaging made from recycled content Shipping packaging is recyclable
- LastObject is based in Copenhagen, Denmark – and has ethical production factories in Denmark and China
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Swab Ends: Medical grade TPE
- Rod: Plastic
- Rounds: 30% cotton fibers that are too short for use in the textile industry and 70% wood cellulose from North American conifers
- Reusable and sanitary alternative to cotton swabs, buds, and Q-tips
- Can be used over 1,000 times, keeping single-use alternatives out of our landfills
- Ships same business day!
- To clean: Wash LastRounds in the washing machine at 140°F. To extend the lifespan of LastRounds, wash in a mesh laundry bag and air dry
- To remove liquid and oil-based make-up rub a little dish soap on the rounds before putting them in the laundry
- LastRounds can be used with nail polish remover but it’s important to clean them thoroughly after-use to maximize longevity. If nail polish remover is not completely cleaned off the rounds, they will become stiffer and will not last as long. Once a round is used for nail polish, we recommend dedicating that same round (from the pack of seven) to nail polish use only
It's no secret: even at their best, single-use items can put a huge strain on the environment. That's why LastObject is dedicated to creating sustainably-minded and design-forward alternatives to the single-use items that plague our day-to-day habits. From plastic-free packaging, to plant-based or organic materials, LastObject creates reusable alternatives to disposable cotton swabs, tissues, and more. Click below to learn how you can give your routines a sustainability boost with LastObject!See LastObject