Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 14 points when you purchase this product!
- Food Huggers help retain 23% more moisture than food stored in baggies or plastic containers, keeping food fresh longer and reducing food waste
- This reusable food storage option reduces reliance on single-use plastics and disposables
- Food Huggers packaging is made from 100% recycled and recyclable card stock
- Shipping packaging: Boxes and envelopes made with recycled content and all shipping packaging is recyclable
- Responsibly made in China
- BPA and Phthalate-Free
- Food Huggers are made from the highest quality certified FDA Grade Silicone
- 100% FDA Food Grade Silicone
- Various sizes of FDA grade silicone food storage keeps fruits and veggies fresh
- Reusable silicone reduces reliance on disposable and single-use food storage bags, films, and foils
- BPA free, phthalate free, and vegan
- Great for the top of cans also!
- Food Huggers offers a lifetime guarantee on all their products. If your product is defective or damaged, reach out to the EarthHero team!
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- This set includes 2 mini, 2 small, and 2 medium huggers, and is made from flexible silicone that stretches for a perfect fit
- Dishwasher safe
End of Life
- Try repurposing as a soap dish, spoon rest, plant base, or storage for bits and pieces
- Food Huggers has partnered with TerraCycle to help recycle your damaged huggers. You can send your damaged items back in four easy steps! Request a prepaid shipping label at email@example.com. Print your shipping label and package your old Food Huggers (Bonus: Reuse an old box or package!). Then, just drop off at your local UPS store or schedule a pick up.
The average American family of four will toss out $1,600 a year in food that they weren't able to eat, usually because it's gone bad. Beyond that, there's the additional money wasted on plastic film, foil, and disposable baggies. With Food Huggers, you can cut out these costs, all while reducing your food and plastic waste! Since their Kickstarter launch in 2013, Food Huggers has grown to be a favorite in kitchens nationwide. Throughout this success, founders Michelle Ivankovic and Adrienne McNicholas have stayed true to their commitment to high quality ingredients, like their FDA food grade silicone. Each Food Hugger helps retain 23% more moisture than the typical plastic containers or other food storage products which means your food is staying fresh for as long as possible. Plus, all of their packaging is 100% recycled and recyclable, so you're fighting waste every step of the way!See Food Huggers
I do like these; there's at least one in use in my fridge at most times. The largest size can fit on top of a can after it's been opened, which is a great way to preserve half a can of diced tomatoes or whatever, without having to transfer it to a tupperware. I noticed these at the hardware store less than a month after I bought them from EarthHero, and they were a couple bucks less. Wish I had known they were so close by earlier!
I received these as a gift and loved them! They fit things perfectly and keep things fresh without single use plastic! These area fantastic especially if you are just getting started on your eco-friendly journey!
I've primarily used these for lemons so far, and they are perfect for that job. I put slices in water, and a lemon lasts me a few days or more that way. The big size fits snugly at first, and the smaller size fits snugly as I get closer to the end of the lemon. I was hesitant to buy these, since I try not to buy too many gadgets and am suspicious of kitchen tools with very specific jobs and prefer to use glass, metal, and natural fabrics wherever possible. But they do the job, and my lemons stay fresher than they ever have. I was convinced enough to try the avocado one, since they keep so poorly, and I often end up finishing them just to avoid waste when they could last me two meals.
We've been getting deliveries of fresh milk from a local farm - but the tops of the bottles they send weren't staying on tightly and the milk was souring quickly (I can only use so much sour cream!). I used the small hugger in in place of the lid - just perfect - while the others are coming in handy for the other veggies, onions, etc.
I love these, the colors match my kitchen colors and I love that it helps me save food that might normally have been put in the compost. They're so easy to use that my kids can help with kitchen clean up.