Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 22 points when you purchase this product!
- Food Huggers packaging is made from 100% recycled and recyclable card stock
- Ships plastic-free in recycled content packaging
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Responsibly made in China
- BPA and Phthalate-Free
- Food Huggers are made from the highest quality certified FDA Grade Silicone
- 100% FDA Food Grade Silicone
- Lens: tempered glass
- Flexible fit silicone lids with tempered glass lens to allow you to see what you have stored
- Keeps your fridge organized and reduces reliance on single-use plastic wrap
- Keeps food fresher for longer, reducing food waste and saving you money
- Food Huggers offers a lifetime guarantee on all their products. If your product is defective or damaged, reach out to the EarthHero team!
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Available in set of 2, set of 3, or set of 4 assorted size lids
- Set of 2 includes XS and Small
- Set of 3 includes XS, Small, and Medium
- Set of 4 includes XS, Small, Medium, and Large
- XS: 3.75" - 5"
- Small: 4.5" - 5.75"
- Medium: 5.5" - 6.75"
- Large: 6.5" - 7.75"
- Dishwasher safe
End of Life
- Try repurposing as a soap dish, spoon rest, plant base, or storage for bits and pieces
- Food Huggers has partnered with TerraCycle to help recycle your damaged huggers. You can send your damaged items back in four easy steps! Request a prepaid shipping label at email@example.com. Print your shipping label and package your old Food Huggers (Bonus: Reuse an old box or package!). Then, just drop off at your local UPS store or schedule a pick up.
The average American family of four will toss out $1,600 a year in food that they weren't able to eat, usually because it's gone bad. Beyond that, there's the additional money wasted on plastic film, foil, and disposable baggies. With Food Huggers, you can cut out these costs, all while reducing your food and plastic waste! Since their Kickstarter launch in 2013, Food Huggers has grown to be a favorite in kitchens nationwide. Throughout this success, founders Michelle Ivankovic and Adrienne McNicholas have stayed true to their commitment to high quality ingredients, like their FDA food grade silicone. Each Food Hugger helps retain 23% more moisture than the typical plastic containers or other food storage products which means your food is staying fresh for as long as possible. Plus, all of their packaging is 100% recycled and recyclable, so you're fighting waste every step of the way!See Food Huggers