Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 67 points when you purchase this product!
- These candles are paraffin-free to keep the air in your home free of chemicals
- Honey Candles sources their wax from trusted beekeepers in Canada that sustainbly maintain bee populations
- Packaging is made in British Columbia using recycled materials
- Candle packaged in recyclable kraft paper packaging with recyclable sticker label
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable content
- Hand crafted with love in the mountains of British Columbia
- Paraffin free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, zinc and lead-free cotton
- Formula: 100% pure Canadian beeswax, non-toxic dyes
- Wick: Cotton-core
- 100% pure beeswax lotus-shaped candle set
- Burns 3 times longer than traditional candles
- Color hue may vary slightly due to the nature of pure beeswax
- Neutral to sweet scent
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Burn time: 2-3 hours floating, 4-5 hours on a plate per candle
- Candle size: 1in height, 2.75in diameter
- To prevent wax from dripping, trim the wick to a 0.5 inch before lighting and keep the candle in a draft-free environment
- Safety first: never leave a candle burning unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time
End of Life
- Remove paper sticker and plastic sticker to recycle all packaging
Honey Candles hopes to fill your home with the warm glow of a pure beeswax candle without waste or harm to the environment. This family-owned and operated business is on a mission to continue a family tradition of providing 100% pure, triple-filtered beeswax candles with wax that is responsibly sourced from Canadian beekeepers. All products are shipped with minimal plastic-free packaging, making these candles the perfect decor addition to any zero waste home.See Honey Candles