Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 42 points when you purchase this product!
Get a head start on your sustainability journey with this Starter Zero Waste gift box, including eco-friendly products from amazing EarthHero brands! This eco-friendly gift box bundle includes 101 Ways to Go Zero Waste, Kathryn Kellogg's book that breaks down simple swaps to go zero waste. Get started right away, with the included bamboo toothbrush, reusable bamboo utensil set, and organic cotton mesh produce bag! All of the products are made from ethical, mindful, and eco-friendly materials and ingredients that are BPA and plastic free. Plus, each purchase donates 1% to world-changing environmental non-profits through 1% for the Planet!
This company partners with 1% for the Planet, a nonprofit organization that helps promote environmental stewardship. Members commit to donating at least 1% of their sales to the program, which helps connect them to high-impact environmental nonprofits across the globe.Shop 1% for the Planet Products
The B Lab is a third-party, non-profit organization that certifies companies as socially and environmentally responsible. B Corps are businesses that go above and beyond traditional business models and aim to create positive change in the world through their practices. These companies must meet rigorous transparency and accountablity standards, while doing what is best for people and the environment.Shop B Corp Products
As a member of the grass family, bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants on earth. It requires no irrigation, pesticides or fertilizers to grow, and can be harvested within 3-5 years, as compared to approximately 30+ years for traditional hardwoods. Bamboo is extremely adaptable and produces more oxygen per acre than large tree species, while using a fraction of the water to grow. Its durable and lightweight qualities make bamboo a great alternative for hard wood products!Shop Bamboo Products
Products that are labeled as BPA free do not contain Bisphenol A, a chemical commonly found in plastic products. Studies on BPA exposure have shown that high levels of BPA could lead to hormone disruption, effects on behavior and brain function, reproductive problems, breast cancer, heart disease, infertility, and more.Shop BPA Free Products
This company donates a portion of their time or profits to charitable efforts in their community or abroad.Shop Charitable Products
Cruelty Free is a certification process through PETA that labels products that are not tested on animals. All companies that are included on PETA's cruelty-free list have signed a statement verifying that they don't use ingredients or create finished products that help conduct or pay for any tests on animals.Shop Cruelty Free Products
The Global Organic Textile Standard is an international processing standard for organic fibers that covers everything from processing, packaging, and distributing organic fibers. GOTS certified products are labeled organic if they contain 95% or more certified organic fibers, and are labeled as "made with organic" if they contain at least 70% organic fibers. GOTS assures that textiles are produced with socially responsible labor and environmentally conscious manufacturing. Certified textiles must follow guidelines on chemical use, energy and water consumption, safety and living standards for employees, waste produced throughout the manufacture process, and more. Organic materials and ingredients are grown without the use of chemical pesticides or fertilizers, promoting a healthier use of land and decreasing harmful agricultural runoff. By steering clear of toxic chemicals, farm workers experience less exposure to hazardous conditions, promoting social responsibility as well as environmental stewardship. Choosing organic materials eliminates the use of insecticides and other harmful chemicals, promotes efficient resource use, and results in a safer products and a cleaner planet!Shop GOTS Certified Products
This product was made in the United States. Buying locally made items helps to reduce harmful emissions that result from transportation during and after the production process. Purchasing products made in the United States also ensures that the items are produced in ways that meet strict safety and labor standards.Shop Made in USA Products
Organic materials and ingredients are grown without the use of chemical pesticides or fertilizers, promoting a healthier use of land and decreasing harmful agricultural runoff. By steering clear of toxic chemicals, farm workers experience less exposure to hazardous conditions, promoting social responsibility as well as environmental stewardship. Choosing organic materials eliminates the use of insecticides and other harmful chemicals, promotes efficient resource use, and results in a safer products and a cleaner planet!Shop Organic Content Products
Recycling is the process of taking an otherwise-discarded item or material and cleaning, sorting, and breaking it down into its basic form (such as fibers or pellets). This material is then used to produce new items. Recycling keeps useful materials from being discarded in landfills, prevents resource extraction due to the creation of new materials, and provides a new life for used items. Recycling can utilize both pre-consumer waste (materials left over from production) or post-consumer materials (used clothing, empty water bottles, etc). Recycled PET utilizes salvaged post-industrial PET scraps and post-consumer products such as water bottles and other plastic containers. These plastics are dried, crushed, and spun into yarn in order to create recycled PET fabric, or polyester. By providing a use for recycled plastics, companies encourage recycling programs worldwide, while adding new value to discarded items. Currently, over half of virgin PET production goes towards making textiles, so by utilizing recycled PET, post-consumer materials are both diverting waste while taking the place of raw materials. This helps to reduce the demand for the extraction of oil, as well as energy used to produce new synthetic fibers.Shop Recycled PET Fabric Products
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- EarthHero is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of our sales to environmental non-profits
- EarthHero offsets our shipping emissions via Carbonfund, planting trees and reforesting the USA
- EarthHero and To-Go Ware are both Certified B Corps, meeting rigorous third party standards for transparency and environmental performance
- Cotton Mesh Bag is made from GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) Certified Organic Cotton which meets strict third-party standards for sustainability
- Toothbrush has USDA Certified 100% Biobased Bristles, Brush with Bamboo is a Green America Certified Business, and they use CERES Certified 100% Organic Bamboo
- Utensils: Bamboo, Utensil Case: 100% Recycled PET Fabric
- Mesh Produce Bag: 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Toothbrush: Bristles: 100% Castor Bean Oil, Handle: 100% Organic Bamboo
- Eco-friendly gift box for beginning a sustainable lifestyle with a bamboo utensil set, bamboo toothbrush, large reusable organic cotton mesh produce bag, and Kathryn Kellogg's book, 101 Ways to Go Zero Waste to help you get started!
- All products made from ethical, non-toxic, and sustainable materials
- Packaged in a recyclable plastic free gift box, making it great to give as a gift or keep for yourself!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Gift box includes: Bamboo utensil set, bamboo toothbrush, large reusable organic cotton mesh produce bag, and Kathryn Kellogg's book, 101 Ways to Go Zero Waste
- Utensil set: 8.5 x 1.85 x 1.13 in.
- Large Organic Cotton Mesh Produce Bag: 10 x 12 inches
- Bamboo utensil: Dishwasher safe. Machine wash case, hang to dry
- Cotton produce bag: Machine wash on cold, hang to dry
- Bamboo Toothbrush: Keep toothbrush in dry area. Bamboo handle engravement will fade over time
End of Life
- Bamboo Utensil Set: Utensils are biodegradable
- Bamboo Toothbrush: Handle is commercially compostable. Using pliers, remove the bristles from head. Although these bristles are 100% biobased, they are not certified compostable and will not break down as quickly as food waste. We always recommend keeping your compost to food waste and certified compostable items only, but please feel free to dispose based on your personal preference
The brands on EarthHero are game changers. They're innovators and strivers for "better." Some of them are family-owned, while some of them have grown to be a force for good. They all have a story, and we're proud to be a part of it. They're all united in the single goal of leaving a planet better than they found it.See Assorted Brands