Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 80 points when you purchase this product!
Treat yourself (or someone else!) to a day of relaxation with the Self Care Gift Box from assorted EarthHero brands! This eco-friendly gift set includes everything for the perfect day off, including a non-toxic soy candle, herbal lotion bar, detoxifying bamboo charcoal soap bar, plant clay face mask, and an exfoliating agave fiber washcloth. All of the products included are made naturally, with paraben-free and sustainably harvested ingredients that are better for your body, and our planet. Simply light the candle, run a bath with the bath salts mixed in, toss on a face mask – and relax!
We support small businesses and craftspeople who create each of their products with care. Handmade products are generally produced on a small scale, without the use of large energy consuming factories and production facilities. Buying handmade helps support art, communities, and people's livelihoods.Shop Handmade Products
Cruelty Free International certifies that cosmetic and household products are not tested on animals. These companies are audited to ensure that the ingredients and finished products are not causing harm to animals.Shop Leaping Bunny Products
This product was made in the United States. Buying locally made items helps to reduce harmful emissions that result from transportation during and after the production process. Purchasing products made in the United States also ensures that the items are produced in ways that meet strict safety and labor standards.Shop Made in USA Products
Organic materials and ingredients are grown without the use of chemical pesticides or fertilizers, promoting a healthier use of land and decreasing harmful agricultural runoff. By steering clear of toxic chemicals, farm workers experience less exposure to hazardous conditions, promoting social responsibility as well as environmental stewardship. Choosing organic materials eliminates the use of insecticides and other harmful chemicals, promotes efficient resource use, and results in a safer products and a cleaner planet!Shop Organic Content Products
Parabens are synthetic chemical preservatives, commonly used in beauty products like shampoo, lotion, and deodorants. Parabens can accumulate in your body, and have been linked to hormonal disruption and reproductive problems. In studies of breast cancer patients, parabens have been found in the tissue of cancerous tumors. If you want to avoid Parabens in your beauty products, keep an eye out for methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, and ethylparaben in the ingredients list.Shop Paraben Free Products
Phthalates are found in toys, electronics, personal care products, plastic wraps, containers, and more. These petroleum based chemicals help soften plastics, and bind fragrances to perfumes, deodorants, creams, and other personal care products. Phthalates are are not chemically bound, meaning they can easily get released into the air, water, or your body, just by using the products as intended. Phthalates have been found to disrupt the endocrine system, which can cause reproductive damage, hormonal imbalances, infertility, mood changes, metabolism changes, and more.Shop Phthalate Free Products
This product is packaged or shipped in materials that contain recycled content.Shop Recycled Packaging Products
Sulfates are synthetic chemical ingredients commonly used in beauty products and household cleaners, like shampoos and dish soaps. You can usually identify sulfates in an ingredients list by looking out for the most common types: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLC) and Sodium Laureth Sulfates (SLES). These chemicals, often derived from petroleum, are used to help form the “lather” we’re used to seeing in our beauty and cleaning products. When used in the shower or sink, these chemicals can flow through the pipes and into our waterways. Synthetic sulfates have been linked to allergic reactions, eye and skin irritation, and hair loss, and some studies suggest they contain carcinogenic ingredients.Shop Sulfate Free Products
Some or all of the ingredients or materials used to produce this item have been sustainably harvested. Sustainable practices involve managing land in ways that prevent overharvesting, preserve the natural ecosystems and animal habitats, and ensure a sustainable harvest for the future.Shop Sustainably Harvested Products
Organic materials and ingredients are grown without the use of chemical pesticides or fertilizers, promoting a healthier use of land and decreasing harmful agricultural runoff. By steering clear of toxic chemicals, farm workers experience less exposure to hazardous conditions, promoting social responsibility as well as environmental stewardship. Choosing organic materials eliminates the use of insecticides and other harmful chemicals, promotes efficient resource use, and results in a safer products and a cleaner planet! Products labeled as USDA certified organic contain ingredients that are produced without pesticides, petrochemicals, ionizing radiation, or synthetic preservetives. USDA certified products are categorized into three classifications. Items labeled as "100% Organic" with the USDA seal must only include organic ingredients. Items labeled as "Organic" with the USDA seal must contain at least 95% organically produced ingredients, and cannot contain any of the USDA excluded methods or ingredients. Products labeled as "Made with Organic Ingredients" must contain at least 70% organic ingredients.Shop USDA Certified Organic Products
- Ships plastic free in packaging made with recycled content
- All shipping packaging is recyclable
- Plum Brilliance Detox Soap: handcrafted in small artisan batches in the USA
- Moon Valley Organics Lotion Bar: made with ingredients that were sustainably grown and processed in the Cascadia Bioregion, aka the Pacific Northwest Region. Any ingredients that cannot be sourced locally are from organic farms and suppliers that support fair trade and the Rainforest Action Network (RAN). The finished product is made in Washington State.
- Soy candle: handmade in California
- Plum Brilliance products contain no preservatives, parabens or synthetics, and are ethically wildcrafted from chemical and pesticide free botanicals and oils
- Moon Valley Organics products are chemical and preservative free, contain no synthetic fragrances, and are made from ingredients that are certified cruelty free and never tested on animals
- P.F Candle uses ingredients that are paraben-free, phthalate-free, vegan, and never tested on animals
- Nash and Jones uses natural, paraben-free, and vegan ingredients
- EarthHero is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of our sales to environmental non-profits
- EarthHero offsets our shipping emissions via Carbonfund, planting trees and reforesting the USA
- EarthHero is a Certified B Corp, meeting rigorous third party standards for transparency and environmental performance
- Plum Brilliance has high social and ethical responsibility goals, and their palm oil supplier is a member of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO), an organization that supports sustainable palm oil production and harvesting!
- Moon Valley Organics is a certified B Corp, meeting stringent third-party standards for social and corporate responsibility, making the world a better place through business. Moon Valley Organics spreads their mission of organic, sustainable farming through World Wide Opportunities for Organic Farmers (WWOOF) which gives hands-on education to farmers. Moon Valley uses Certified USDA Organic ingredients grown without pesticides using permaculture practices, and uses Palm Done Right Certified sustainably harvested palm oil. Moon Valley is Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA), and Leaping Bunny certified by Cruelty Free International to ensure this product is not tested on animals, and that the finished products are not causing harm to animals!
- Agave washcloth: 100% natural agave plant
- Detox soap bar: Saponified oils of Cocos nuciferas (Coconut) oil, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Elaeis guineensis (Sustainable Palm), Activated Bamboo Charcoal, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Lotion bar: Organic Safflower oil, Organic Beeswax, Moon Valley Organic Calendula, Moon Valley Organic Comfrey, Organic Lavender essential oil, Organic Lavandin essential oil, and Natural Vitamin E from Sunflowers
- Soy candle: 100% domestically-grown soy wax with fine fragrance oils and cotton-core wick
- Bath salts: Epsom salts, rosemary, marigold, rosehip, rose petals, peppermint
- Plant clay mask: 100% French green clay
- Eco-friendly gift box for an at-home spa day includes soap bar, lotion bar, soy candle, exfoliating washcloth, bath salts, and a face mask
- Made from natural and organic ingredients that are safe for all skin types
- Promotes relaxation and rejuvenation with natural products to help you unwind and detox
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Gift box includes: Moon Valley Organics Lavender Lotion Bar, P.F. Candle Co. Soy Candle, Plum Brilliance Detox Bamboo Charcoal Soap Bar, Nash and Jones Agave Washcloth, and Nash and Jones Plant Clay Mask
- 12 x 11 x 6 inch gift box
- Soy candle: 7.2oz
- Agave washcloth: 10 x 10 inches
- Lotion bar: 1.9oz
- Plant clay mask: 4oz
- Detox soap bar: 5oz
- Soy candle: Before lighting, trim your candle wick to 1/4". Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling. Safety first: never leave a candle burning unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Agave washcloth: Machine washable. If your cloth gets misshapen by the wash machine, simply re-shape it by stretching it back to shape while it’s still damp. Air dry.
End of Life
- Soy candle: recycle or reuse glass jar
- Bath salts: recycle or reuse glass tube
- Agave washcloth: biodegradable
- Plant clay mask: recycle or reuse glass jar
The brands on EarthHero are game changers. They're innovators and strivers for "better." Some of them are family-owned, while some of them have grown to be a force for good. They all have a story, and we're proud to be a part of it. They're all united in the single goal of leaving a planet better than they found it.See Assorted Brands