Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 100 points when you purchase this product!
Get a head start on your sustainability journey with the Eco Living Gift Box from assorted EarthHero brands! This eco-friendly gift box bundle includes everything you need to tackle plastic in your home, including a bamboo utensil set, resalable sandwich bag, Swedish dishcloths, reusable straw and cleaning brush, natural food storage wraps, stainless steel lunchbox, and handmade lavender soap. All of the products are made from ethical, mindful, and eco-friendly materials and ingredients that are BPA and plastic-free. Plus, each purchase donates 1% to world-changing environmental non-profits through 1% for the Planet!
This company partners with 1% for the Planet, a nonprofit organization that helps promote environmental stewardship. Members commit to donating at least 1% of their sales to the program, which helps connect them to high-impact environmental nonprofits across the globe.Shop 1% for the Planet Products
The B Lab is a third-party, non-profit organization that certifies companies as socially and environmentally responsible. B Corps are businesses that go above and beyond traditional business models and aim to create positive change in the world through their practices. These companies must meet rigorous transparency and accountablity standards, while doing what is best for people and the environment.Shop B Corp Products
As a member of the grass family, bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants on earth. It requires no irrigation, pesticides or fertilizers to grow, and can be harvested within 3-5 years, as compared to approximately 30+ years for traditional hardwoods. Bamboo is extremely adaptable and produces more oxygen per acre than large tree species, while using a fraction of the water to grow. Its durable and lightweight qualities make bamboo a great alternative for hard wood products!Shop Bamboo Products
Products that are labeled as BPA free do not contain Bisphenol A, a chemical commonly found in plastic products. Studies on BPA exposure have shown that high levels of BPA could lead to hormone disruption, effects on behavior and brain function, reproductive problems, breast cancer, heart disease, infertility, and more.Shop BPA Free Products
This company donates a portion of their time or profits to charitable efforts in their community or abroad.Shop Charitable Products
Cruelty Free is a certification process through PETA that labels products that are not tested on animals. All companies that are included on PETA's cruelty-free list have signed a statement verifying that they don't use ingredients or create finished products that help conduct or pay for any tests on animals.Shop Cruelty Free Products
The Global Organic Textile Standard is an international processing standard for organic fibers that covers everything from processing, packaging, and distributing organic fibers. GOTS certified products are labeled organic if they contain 95% or more certified organic fibers, and are labeled as "made with organic" if they contain at least 70% organic fibers. GOTS assures that textiles are produced with socially responsible labor and environmentally conscious manufacturing. Certified textiles must follow guidelines on chemical use, energy and water consumption, safety and living standards for employees, waste produced throughout the manufacture process, and more. Organic materials and ingredients are grown without the use of chemical pesticides or fertilizers, promoting a healthier use of land and decreasing harmful agricultural runoff. By steering clear of toxic chemicals, farm workers experience less exposure to hazardous conditions, promoting social responsibility as well as environmental stewardship. Choosing organic materials eliminates the use of insecticides and other harmful chemicals, promotes efficient resource use, and results in a safer products and a cleaner planet!Shop GOTS Certified Products
This product was made in the United States. Buying locally made items helps to reduce harmful emissions that result from transportation during and after the production process. Purchasing products made in the United States also ensures that the items are produced in ways that meet strict safety and labor standards.Shop Made in USA Products
Organic materials and ingredients are grown without the use of chemical pesticides or fertilizers, promoting a healthier use of land and decreasing harmful agricultural runoff. By steering clear of toxic chemicals, farm workers experience less exposure to hazardous conditions, promoting social responsibility as well as environmental stewardship. Choosing organic materials eliminates the use of insecticides and other harmful chemicals, promotes efficient resource use, and results in a safer products and a cleaner planet!Shop Organic Content Products
Recycling is the process of taking an otherwise-discarded item or material and cleaning, sorting, and breaking it down into its basic form (such as fibers or pellets). This material is then used to produce new items. Recycling keeps useful materials from being discarded in landfills, prevents resource extraction due to the creation of new materials, and provides a new life for used items. Recycling can utilize both pre-consumer waste (materials left over from production) or post-consumer materials (used clothing, empty water bottles, etc).Shop Recycled Content Products
Recycling is the process of taking an otherwise-discarded item or material and cleaning, sorting, and breaking it down into its basic form (such as fibers or pellets). This material is then used to produce new items. Recycling keeps useful materials from being discarded in landfills, prevents resource extraction due to the creation of new materials, and provides a new life for used items. Recycling can utilize both pre-consumer waste (materials left over from production) or post-consumer materials (used clothing, empty water bottles, etc). Recycled PET utilizes salvaged post-industrial PET scraps and post-consumer products such as water bottles and other plastic containers. These plastics are dried, crushed, and spun into yarn in order to create recycled PET fabric, or polyester. By providing a use for recycled plastics, companies encourage recycling programs worldwide, while adding new value to discarded items. Currently, over half of virgin PET production goes towards making textiles, so by utilizing recycled PET, post-consumer materials are both diverting waste while taking the place of raw materials. This helps to reduce the demand for the extraction of oil, as well as energy used to produce new synthetic fibers.Shop Recycled PET Fabric Products
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Stasher bag: Stasher is designed in California, and produced responsibly in China
- Bee's Wraps: Made in the USA
- Soap: Handmade in the USA
- Stasher bag: Contains no BPA, BPS, lead, latex, or phthalates. No added fillers or petroleum
- Lunchbox: Plastic-free. BPA, BPS and Phthalate Free
- Soap: Made without preservatives, sulfates, or parabens. Contains no artificial colors or fragrances. Vegan and cruelty free
- EarthHero is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of our sales to environmental non-profits
- EarthHero offsets our shipping emissions via Carbonfund, planting trees and reforesting the USA
- EarthHero is a Certified B Corp, meeting rigorous third party standards for transparency and environmental performance
- To-Go Ware is a certified B-Corp, meeting rigorous standards for social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose
- Stasher is a certified B-corp, meeting rigorous third-party standards for responsible manufacturing and production
- All Bestowed Essentials products are Vegan and Certified Cruelty-Free by PETA
- Bee's Wrap uses GOTS Certified Organic Cotton and is a Green America Certified Company
- Utensils: Bamboo, Case: 100% Recycled PET Fabric
- Stasher bag: 100% pure platinum grade silicone
- Swedish dishcloths: 70% Cellulose, 30% Cotton
- Straw: 45% Recycled Stainless Steel, 55% Virgin Stainless Steel
- Brush: Metal Handle, Nylon Bristles
- Bee's Wraps: Organic cotton coated with sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin
- Lunchbox: Stainless Steel 201
- Soap: Olive oil, distilled water, coconut oil, sunflower oil, *sodium hydroxide, avocado oil, lavender essential oil, grapeseed oil, brazilian purple clay, lavender extract. *While sodium hydroxide is used in their soap-making process, none remains following the saponification process
- Eco-friendly gift box for living a sustainable lifestyle with a bamboo utensil set, resalable silicone bag, Swedish dishcloths, reusable straw and cleaning brush, natural food storage wraps, stainless steel lunchbox, and handmade soap
- All products made from ethical, non-toxic, and sustainable materials
- Packaged in a recyclable plastic free gift box, making it great to give as a gift or keep for yourself!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Gift box includes: Bamboo Utensil Set, Silicone Stasher Sandwich Bag, Swedish Dishcloths (2pk), Stainless Steel Straw, Straw Brush, Bee's Wrap Assorted 3pk, 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Lunchbox, and Lavender Soap
- Utensil set: 8.5 x 1.85 x 1.13 in.
- Stasher bag: 7.5 x 7.5 x 1in.
- Swedish dishcloths: 6.5 x 8 in.
- Straw: 8.5 inches long, 1/4 inch diameter
- Straw brush: 8.75 inches long
- Bee's Wraps Small: 7 x 8 inches, Medium: 10 x 11 inches, Large: 13 x 14 inches
- Stainless steel container: 4 x 5.5 x 2.75 in.
- Soap: 3 x 2 x 1 in.
- Bamboo utensil: Dishwasher safe. Machine wash case, hang to dry
- Stasher bag: Dishwasher safe. Use upper rack for best results, and don't flip the bag inside out. To deep-clean corners, fill the bag 1/4th of the way with warm water and soap and shake gently. Can be used in a UV sterilizer. Microwave safe, sous vide machine safe, standard oven safe, and boiling water safe up to 400F. Freezer safe, but use caution carrying and storing liquids. Stasher doesn't use any toxic sealants, so their silicone can sometimes stain with certain foods. We recommend you choose a bag color that corresponds best with your food, and clean immediately after use. If a stain does occur, make a baking soda paste with vinegar or water and let sit for 30 minutes. Rinse and wash bag.
- Swedish dishcloths: Machine washable
- Stainless steel straw: Clean straw by hand with straw cleaning brush, let dry
- Bee's Wraps: Wash in cool water with mild dish soap. Air dry.
- Stainless steel container: Dishwasher safe, or hand wash
End of Life
- Stasher bags: Stasher has a take-back program to repurpose used silicone bags into soft, safe playground pebbles. At your bags end of life, send to: Stasher Attn: Repurpose Program 1465 Park Ave Emeryville, CA 94608
- Swedish dishcloths: Compostable
- Stainless steel straw + brush: Recycle straw and brush handle with scrap metal collections
- Bee's Wraps: Cut them into scraps to add to your compost pile, or use as natural fire kindling!
- Stainless steel container: Metal container recyclable with stainless steel collections
The brands on EarthHero are game changers. They're innovators and strivers for "better." Some of them are family-owned, while some of them have grown to be a force for good. They all have a story, and we're proud to be a part of it. They're all united in the single goal of leaving a planet better than they found it.See Assorted Brands