Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 90 points when you purchase this product!
- This product from Cotopaxi uses 100% remnant fabric left over from production, giving materials that might have gone to a landfill a second life
- Produced in the Philippines by a factory committed to fair social labor and environmentally sound practices
- Ships plastic-free in materials made from recycled and recyclable content
- Ethically made in the Philippines
- Cotopaxi is a Certified B Corporation
- Cotopaxi donates 1% of their annual revenue to non-profit partners dedicating to alleviating poverty and aiding humanitarian causes worldwide
- Cotopaxi is Climate Neutral Certified, meeting net-zero or better carbon emissions through measuring, offsetting, and reducing their carbon footprint
- Repurposed nylon and repurposed mesh fabric
- Colorful packing cube bundle made from 100% remnant materials that could have gone to a landfill
- Features a wrap-around zipper for quick access, mesh side panels, and a top handle for easy carrying
- Durable and lightweight construction
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Dimensions: 12.87 x 9.53 x 2.52 inches
- Weight: 4oz
- Spot clean
End of Life
By supporting Cotopaxi, you're supporting a company whose purpose is to promote equality, sustainability, and improve the human condition by donating to those in need. Founder Davis Smith's love for the outdoors and drive to support the underprivileged areas of the world lead to the creation of Cotopaxi. Through their sale of ethically and sustainably made backpacks, duffel bags, and other outdoor gear, Cotopaxi contributes 1% of their yearly revenue towards providing grants to nonprofit organizations that promote equality in developing areas of the world. To date, they have provided 42 grants to 6 different countries! To confirm their commitment to social and environmental welfare, Cotopaxi is also a B Corp certified company, ranking in the top 10% of registered B Corporations! Click below to learn more about why we love Cotopaxi!See Cotopaxi
These are quite small. I guess you'd use them for underwear, swimsuits and t-shirts but they are too small to fit other things. The fun colors are a plus.
Love the colors and utility of these cubes!
A little on the pricey side for what they are, but overall I like these very much and they have definitely helped save space on trips. High quality material that will last and definitely stands up to overloading.
These are great packing cubes that I had to reorder a set for my husband.