Get 360 points when you purchase this product!
Hit the road in style with the sophisticated Contemporary Commuter Cork Backpack from Tiradia! This PETA-approved, vegan pack is handmade in Portugal from cork that is naturally hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, waterproof, durable, and biodegradable. It features one large exterior zippered pocket and a spacious interior sleeve that fits laptops up to 15". Since cork is a natural material, each bag may have slight color, texture, and grain variation.
This brand is owned by a majority of women. This includes everything from a small one-woman shop to a larger company where more than 51% of women make up the ownership team.Shop Women Owned Products
Cruelty Free is a certification process through PETA that labels products that are not tested on animals. All companies that are included on PETA's cruelty-free list have signed a statement verifying that they don't use ingredients or create finished products that help conduct or pay for any tests on animals.Shop Cruelty Free Products
We support small businesses and craftspeople who create each of their products with care. Handmade products are generally produced on a small scale, without the use of large energy consuming factories and production facilities. Buying handmade helps support art, communities, and people's livelihoods.Shop Handmade Products
Organic materials and ingredients are grown without the use of chemical pesticides or fertilizers, promoting a healthier use of land and decreasing harmful agricultural runoff. By steering clear of toxic chemicals, farm workers experience less exposure to hazardous conditions, promoting social responsibility as well as environmental stewardship. Choosing organic materials eliminates the use of insecticides and other harmful chemicals, promotes efficient resource use, and results in a safer products and a cleaner planet!Shop Organic Content Products
This product is packaged or shipped in materials that contain recycled content.Shop Recycled Packaging Products
We support safe and fair labor practices when producing sustainable products. This company cares for their workers by fostering a safe work environment and providing their employees with fair wage.Shop Safe and Fair Labor Products
Some or all of the ingredients or materials used to produce this item have been sustainably harvested. Sustainable practices involve managing land in ways that prevent overharvesting, preserve the natural ecosystems and animal habitats, and ensure a sustainable harvest for the future.Shop Sustainably Harvested Products
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Woman owned business
- Cork leather is natural, vegan, hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, waterproof, lightweight, durable, biodegradable and recyclable!
- Tiradia's cork comes from Portugal and is harvested by skilled local craftsman then handcrafted by talented artisans
- Ships plastic-free in a recycleable cardboard box
- Handmade in Portugal
- PETA Approved Vegan
- Outer: vegan cork leather
- Lining: 35% cotton and 65% polyester
- Sleek and sophisticated backpack made from sustainably sourced cork
- Features an interior laptop sleeve that fits laptops up to 15"
- Large exterior zippered pocket
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 11.5 L x 4 W x 16 H
- Weight: 1.7 lbs
- Wipe down with a wet cloth and air dry
End of Life
Be the first to write a review