Get 25 points when you purchase this product!
- Beco Pets is PETA Approved and does not test on animals
- Beco Pets donates 5% of profits towards the Beco Foundation, a non-profit charity run by a third-party board that donates to charities and causes helping animals across the world!
- Product packaged in recyclable cardboard box
- Ships plastic free in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Responsibly made in China
- Certified Compostable by OK Compost TUV Home S0329, ASTM 6400 and EN13432
- Beco Pets won the Ethical Award from the Ethical Company Organization, recognizing them for their outstanding ethical and corporate social responsibility
- 100% natural plant based materials
- Eco-friendly dog poop bags made from compostable materials
- Made from a thick layer of natural plant based materials
- Unscented and extra large but fits in all standard dispensers
- Ships same business day!
- 96 count
End of Life
- Material is certified compostable for both commercial and home compost bins
- Dog waste needs to be composted safely. To compost dog waste, first check with your local composting facility to see if they accept pet waste, or check your local dog park for a dog waste collection bin that states it will be commercially composted! Home composting is possible – but first research how to neutralize with sawdust and kill harmful bacteria!
Keeping the planet clean is hugely important — as is keeping your pet safe and entertained. Can you be a pet owner that does both? Beco Pets offers the perfect solution! By choosing sustainable materials like recycled cotton and bamboo, rice husk, food-grade silicone, and recycled plastic-water bottles, their products help eliminate reliance on petroleum-based plastics without sacrificing form or function. From bamboo bowls to biodegradable pet waste bags to natural rubber chew toys, Beco has everything a loving pet-owner needs to help their fur-person walk lightly on the planet.See Beco Pets
I tried a handful of dog poop bags and these are head and shoulders above the rest. They rarely rip, are easy to open, and actually degrade in a reasonable amount of time
They are great. Only downside was that they were a little wider than the previous bags we used and had to buy a new holder. I assume the one on earthhero site would be fine but we tried not to buy another since we had a perfectly good one. Anyway new one works great and we are happy with the bags!
Planet-friendly and gets the job done!