Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 58 points when you purchase this product!
- Captain Blankenship is proud to be a women-led company
- Captain Blankenship uses organic, fair-trade and sustainably harvested ingredients
- Aluminum bottle can be recycled (remove pump first)
- Ships in plastic free in packaging made from recycled content
- Made in the USA
- Contains no synthetic preservatives, fragrances or colors
- Gluten free
- Captain Blankenship is a Certified B Corp, joining a network of companies using business as a force for good
- Captain Blankenship is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of sales to environmental nonprofits worldwide
- This product is Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty Free
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Water (Eau), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Citric Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Laminaria Digitata Extract*, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract*, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract*, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract*, Alaria Esculenta Extract*, Carrageenan, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil*, Cymbopogon Flexuosus Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Xanthan Gum, Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Sodium Levulinate, Sea Salt (Sel marin), Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Phytate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Salicylate, Sodium Anisate
- * Certified Organic Ingredient
- Earth-first formula for cleansing and moisturizing hair
- Organic aloe vera deeply hydrates to illuminate its natural shine
- Organic seaweed and plant-based surfactants cleanse and nourish strands and scalp
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Wet hair and start with a quarter-size amount at the scalp, massaging into roots to lather, working through to ends. Use more as needed. Rinse thoroughly.
- Follow with Captain Blankenship Hydrate Conditioner with Aloe & Shea Butter for best results.
Created by Maine local and nature enthusiast, Jana Blankenship, Captain Blankenship is a socially-conscious brand with a line of all-natural beauty products that will create an experience directly linked with nature. These hair care products will transport you to the natural world, delighting your senses while providing everyday benefits. Products are made with organic, fair trade, and locally sourced ingredients, with no synthetic preservatives, parabens, sulfates, or artificial fragrance. With plastic-conscious packaging, B Corp certification, and membership in 1% for the planet, Captain Blankenship puts the planet first with initiatives that support conservation, social justice, and animal rights. Click below to learn more about why we love Captain Blankenship!See Captain Blankenship
Worth the price!
five stars for the fragrance but the shampoo itself made my hair feel rough, sticky, and tangled in the shower. noticeably more hair collected in the drain the couple times ive used this. maybe when combined with a conditioner it does better..