Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 26 points when you purchase this product!
- Captain Blankenship is proud to be a women-led company
- Captain Blankenship uses organic, fair-trade and sustainably harvested ingredients
- Product packaged in glass bottle made from 30-35% recycled content with plastic pump
- Ships in packaging made with recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Made in the USA
- Contains no synthetic preservatives, fragrances or colors
- Captain Blankenship is a Certified B Corp, joining a network of companies using business as a force for good
- Captain Blankenship is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of sales to environmental nonprofits worldwide
- This product is Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty Free
- *Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, *Argania Spinsosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, *Abies Sibirica (Fir) Needle Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, *Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil. *certified organic ingredients
- Nourishing hair oil adds luster, smoothness, and moisture to all hair types
- Can be used as scalp treatment or frizzy hair balm
- Uplifting herbal scent
- Contains argan oil, jojoba oil, kukui nut oil, organic fir needle oil, and other plant based oils
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- Rub a few drops into palms and work throughout ends of damp hair. Can also be used to tame frizz. For deep nourishing treatment, can be massaged into scalp.
End of Life
- Recycle or reuse glass bottle, dispose of or reuse plastic pump
Created by Maine local and nature enthusiast, Jana Blankenship, Captain Blankenship is a socially-conscious brand with a line of all-natural beauty products that will create an experience directly linked with nature. These hair care products will transport you to the natural world, delighting your senses while providing everyday benefits. Products are made with organic, fair trade, and locally sourced ingredients, with no synthetic preservatives, parabens, sulfates, or artificial fragrance. With plastic-conscious packaging, B Corp certification, and membership in 1% for the planet, Captain Blankenship puts the planet first with initiatives that support conservation, social justice, and animal rights. Click below to learn more about why we love Captain Blankenship!See Captain Blankenship