Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 19 points when you purchase this product!
- Artisan women hand roll and shape each using organic wool and soap while earning a livable wages, and in ethical working conditions. The living conditions in Nepal can be harsh but are even harder for women, and even moreso for people with disabilities. Friendsheep partners with the ESPA (Ecosystem Services for Poverty Alleviation) in Kathmandu to empower and assist women with disabilities through training and employment opportunities!
- Product packaged in a handmade gift ready reusable lokta paper bag
- Ships in plastic free packaging that is recyclable and compostable
- Handmade by women and people with disabilities in Nepal
- Plastic free!
- Chemical-free, plastic-free, unscented, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic
- Colored with azo-free, eco-friendly dyes
- No toxic dyes or fragrances
- Friendsheep Wool utilizes organic, Leaping Bunny certified cruelty free New Zealand wool
- All products are made via Fair Trade labor practices by Nepalese artisans
- Friendsheep Wool is a member of 1% for the Planet, far exceeding the required donations by giving around 20% of proceeds to environmental and social organizations
- 100% cruelty-free organic New Zealand wool, cotton thread
- Handmade holiday characters ornament set made from New Zealand wool
- Perfect for an eco-friendly tree ornament or other home decor
- Add a few drops of peppermint essential oil for a boost of holiday cheer
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Set of 2 mouse characters
- Includes 3in long cotton thread for hanging
- 3.5in x 3in each
- To clean: Gently wipe away debris with a damp towel and air dry
End of Life
- Bag: Compostable
- Ornaments: Compostable
Friendsheep Wool's earth friendly products are handmade with love. With materials like organic, cruelty-free certified New Zealand wool, eco-friendly azo-free dyes, and organic cotton, you can always trust their products are minimizing environmental impact. Hand-made and hand-printed by artisans in Nepal, Friendsheep Wool empowers disadvantaged women and those with disabilities to strive for better lives. They'll also plant a tree for every product sold and donate a portion of their proceeds to environmental nonprofits trying to make the earth a better place. Click below to learn more about Friendsheep Wool!See Friendsheep Wool