Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 48 points when you purchase this product!
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- For every item sold, Botanical Republic plants a tree with OneTreePlanted
- Product packaged in a glass bottle with plastic pump inside of a paper box
- Ships plastic free in recyclable packaging
- Made in small batches in Los Angeles, California
- Nut, gluten, and soy-free
- All ingredients are non-GMO
- No artificial preservatives, fragrances, or harmful synthetic ingredients
- Botanical Republic is certified Cruelty Free through PETA and Leaping Bunny!
- All products are Vegan Certified
- Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Distillate*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Juice*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Castile Soap*, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil*, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lactobacillus and Cocus Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Populus Tremuloides (Aspen Bark) Extract, Bacillus Ferment & Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Matricaria Reticula (German Chamomile) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil*, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Essential Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosemary Oleoresin Extract. *Organic Ingredient
- Purifying cream cleanser for daily use and makeup removal
- Best for oily/combination or sensitive skin types
- Antioxidant-rich and hydrating
- This product is not eligible for return
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- This product is not eligible for return
- 2 oz
- Use within 1 year of purchase
- Store in a cool, dry area
- Apply a small amount evenly to face and neck, morning and/or night. Rinse with water and pat dry.
End of Life
- Recycle glass bottle
- Compost/recycle paper box
- Reuse pump or return to us to recycle through TerraCycle!
Botanical Republic checks all of EarthHero's boxes. Instead of sacrificing effectiveness and quality by using chemical preservatives and other fillers, Botanical Republic takes pride in the ingredients that they use. All of their ingredients are natural, organic, or wildcrafted, PETA certified vegan and cruelty free, and active‚Äìmeaning they're there to help your skin, not as filler. Their unique production process includes handcrafting all of their products in small batches at their headquarters in Los Angeles, and all products are packaged using glass jars instead of common plastic containers. Botanical Republic ensures they give back as well‚ planting one tree for each product sold. Click below to learn more about why we love Botanic Republic!See Botanical Republic
Osiris from EarthHero here! I love this for morning and evening face cleansing. I use about 1-2 pumps each time which is perfect for my skin. I like following with a toner from Botanical as well. I love the scent too which is not overwhelming, and it doesn't give a squeaky clean feel on my skin, which indicates stripped moisture. Definitely going to continue to use!
Still really lovely, I am just going through it a little too fast to justify the price so I probably will not repurchase
I really loved going through my first bottle of this (I still have some left but restocked a little early). I have changed how I use it a little, using 3-4 pumps on wet skin with wet hands two times per day. I gently massage my face with it for 1 minute. It rinses off easily and I feel clean but not stripped after using and I got a compliment on my skin (over FaceTime) a few weeks after I started using it. I will try their eye cream next.
This is super luxurious feeling and smells like heavenly and gentle, like a natural spa. It does not foam up at all, you just place a small amount on the skin, and rinse it off. I believe it is supposed to go on dry skin, that is how I have been using it. It cleanses without stripping, I have normal to dry skin. I do use an oil cleanse before I use this so I'm not sure about how it works for removing makeup or sunscreen.