Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 15 points when you purchase this product!
Since it is made with no preservatives or additives, it may melt during transport (during the warmer months) and later return to its thicker original form. If it arrives melted, simply stick it in the fridge for 1-3 hours and re-whip it if desired, or leave as is which is still silky smooth and creamy. It also may condense from its original whipped form, and appear to be less (re-whipping it with a hand mixer will make it return to its original form). Body butter is also a little different than conventional lotion, it will feel thinner and slightly oilier.
How to use: A little goes a long way. Scoop the butter with your finger tips and massage onto skin, wherever desired.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable
- organic cocoa butter, organic shea butter, organic coconut oil, organic olive oil, organic lavender essential oil
- Whipped by hand, our organic body butter is made with four rich ingredients that nourish, replenish, and hydrate your skin, leaving it soft and silky. Great for everyday use, massages, and for application after shaving.
- This product ships directly from Sustain Yourself and is available to US customers only.
- Available in 2oz (smaller travel size), 4oz, and 8oz sizes
End of Life
- Glass jar and lid are reusable or can be recycled.
I was so happy when I opened the jar and saw that it was filled to the top - ALL the way to the top! I love when companies give you the full amount of product that you paid for. The ingredients list is also nice and short and I know what all of the ingredients are! The scent is heavenly and it goes a long ways.
Very moisturizing. It’s a bit oily though so don’t use a ton.
I LOVE this vegan lavendar balm. The scent is calming and soothing without overwhelming you and a little goes a long way. Very moisturizing and recyclable jar. I really love the vegan aspect.
Organic Body Butter
I was initially using this on my entire body and it caused me to break out in weird areas. Now that it's summer and my skin isn't as dry, I've been using it only on my tattoos. Will continue using it for very dry spots, but definitely not an all-over lotion for every day use.