Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 11 points when you purchase this product!
- Bell Mountain Naturals is a woman-owned company that handmakes their products in small batches in the USA!
- Product packaged in compostable pouch
- Ships plastic-free!
- Made in the USA
- Essential oil free
- Vegan coconut milk powder, Rose clay, Kaolin clay, organic Chamomile powder, rose hip powder
- Eco-friendly clay face mask made from vitamin, minerals, proteins and antioxidants
- Ideal for irritated or dry skin and helps with brightening
- Sample size pack is good for 1-2 face masks
- This product is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Each sample pack is .5 ounces and good for 1-2 masks
- Mix clay powder with water or facial toner to create a paste. Apply to face and allow to dry before washing off
Bell Mountain Naturals
Based in Austin, Texas, Bell Mountain Naturals crafts their unique soaps and skin care using only the highest quality natural ingredients. With potent botanicals, mineral-rich clays, plant-based oils and butters, and quality essential oils, skin feels pampered and the mind at ease. Bell Mountain Naturals is heavily committed to using only eco-friendly packaging for their sensorial soaps and masks. Whether it's reusable, recyclable, or compostable, the packaging around each of their lovely products is chosen thoughtfully and with the Earth in mind.See Bell Mountain Naturals
The packet is pretty small, but of course it is a sample -- good enough for about 2 uses, like they say in the description. Just be careful about how much liquid you add in. A little goes a long way! My skin is very sensitive (rosacea) and this mask was great, no ill effects at all.