Get 8 points when you purchase this product!
- Shipping packaging made from recycled content
- All shipping packaging is recyclable
- Sustainably made in China
- 100% rPET Fabric from post-consumer recycled plastics
- Reusable produce bags for storing produce & bulk items plastic-free
- Lab tested to be food safe
- Breathable and bacteria resistant
- Includes snaps to bundle the bags together for easy transport and storage
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Includes 1 mesh or solid produce bag
- Each produce bag is 14" tall and 12.5" wide
- Machine washable on cold, hang to dry
Bagito, started as a way to fund founder Mitch Barlas's nonprofit Power2Sustain, is taking the lead on creating reusable items out of recycled and organic materials. With 15-20% of profits annually going to support K-12 Environmental Education, Bagito's business model is built around the triple bottom line: Planet, People, Profit. Each product not only helps you reduce your use of disposable plastics, but actively keeps plastic bottles out of the landfill! By using Bagito products, you're contributing to a better planet. Click below to learn more about why we love Bagito!See Bagito
A little small
I liked this product a lot. It's lightweight so it won't add on a lot to price at check out like some of the cotton bags. I bought a multipack first with both the solid green and the mesh. I then bought more of the mesh. I personally prefer the mesh because it is see through and the clerk doesn't have to open it up and look inside at check out. I also like the fact that it's washable and can easily be rolled up into a neat little bundle to throw in my grocery bag.
Convenient to have around. I do wish it had a clip like the bagito grocery bags, however.
Title says it all--they're great and easy to keep on hand for surprise farmer's market trips, when that's a thing again xD
These are FANTASTIC. I bought the mesh versions and carry them in my purse alongside a folded tote bag in case I happen to end up at the grocery store. So useful and especially great for Farmer's Markets.