Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 7 points when you purchase this product!
- Badger is a family-owned and run company in New Hampshire
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Send empty tube back to EarthHero and we'll recycle it through TerraCycle!
- Made in the USA
- No chemicals, synthetics, fragrances, parabens, or GMOs
- BPA Free
- Phthalate Free
- Certified Gluten Free
- Active ingredients: 10% Ricinus communis (organic Castor oil) and essential oils of 5% Cymbopogon nardus (organic Citronella), 2% Cedrus deodara (organic Cedar), 2% Cymbopogan schoenanthus (organic Lemongrass), 1% Rosmarinus officinalis (organic Rosemary), 1% Pelargonium graveolens (organic Geranium)
- Other ingredients: Olea europaea (organic extra virgin Olive) oil and Cera alba (organic Beeswax) (Badger essential oils may contain >.001% of the following potential allergens that naturally occur in essential oils: Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Eugenol, Citral, Farnesol)
- Certified organic and 100% natural DEET-free bug repellent
- Convenient travel twist-up stick
- Great for wrists, ankles, and behind the ears
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
End of Life
- Send empty bottle back to EarthHero and we'll recycle it through TerraCycle!
Nestled in the woods of Gilsum, New Hampshire lives Badger: a small, family-owned, family-run, and family-friendly personal care company that uses the finest organic plant extracts, oils, and minerals in their all-natural skincare. Founded in 1995 by Bill Whyte, a carpenter working in the cold New Hampshire winters, the company is often recognized for its legendary Badger Balm. A purchase from Badger doesn't just treat your skin right: it supports the environment, independent farmers, and the small staff over at Badger. They only use ingredients that fit their rigorous standards for healthy agriculture, minimal processing, sustainable supply chain, and of course, benefits for your skin. When possible, they source USDA Certified ingredients, with classics like their balms being 100% USDA Organic. Badger combines years of tradition and research with lots of time, effort, and love to create products naturally rich in powerful antioxidants and vitamins. Badger is more than just talk. They're proud to be a certified B-Corp, meeting rigorous third-party standards at every aspect of production and manufacturing. The Badger have one mission: to create fabulously pure and effective products made from the highest natural quality, based on simplicity and thoughtful preparation‚ not chemicals and toxins. They believe that business should be fun, fair, and profitable; where money is fuel, not a goal.See Badger
I've tried many bug repellents, and this is the best, most effective one I've found. I use the spray alongside the balm. The balm is great for hands and feet, I also use it gently around my neck to protect my face. I have yet to actually use ot on my face, as it's made with citrus essential oils, which can be sensitive to skin on the face.
The product definitely does it's job wherever you put it. The only tricky part is that you can't really put it on your clothes; so, the bugs are still able to land on your clothes and bite you through your pants/shirt.
I love this bug repellant balm! It's easy to apply and great to keep in your bag during the summer. No worries about spilling or spraying in your kiddos' eyes :)
This is my oil go to for pest repellent. I love it. I get eaten alive all summer, but this repellent is the only thing that keeps bugs off. It is also very moisturizing and super safe to put on my body.