Get 41 points when you purchase this product!
Harvesting tea leaves usually only happens in the spring and summer, but Wild Orchard's AYR Matcha Black is different - it's gathered all year round, allowing you to tap into the deliciousness of every season. The result? A unique black tea, roasted and ground to perfection, creating an Earthy, chocolate, coffee-like flavor that's robust and finishes clean.
With their partner farm on Jeju Island in South Korea, every sip will boast of trees that have been grown in volcanic soil and tended to patiently with organic regenerative practices.
- Pouches are fully 100% recyclable.
- Jeju Islands, South Korea
- Artificial flavors & colors, pesticides, fertilizers and chemicals.
- Ingredients: Organic black tea*.
*Regenerative Organic Certified
- Black Tea that has been ground to matcha. Perfect for swapping out your daily coffee. Can be mixed with hot water or milk of choice.
- Orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Ships directly from Wild Orchard and is available to US customers only.
- All teas are final sales, as they are food items and for safety reasons cannot be accepted back once they’ve left the facility.
- Brewing Instructions: As a tea: Pour 3/4 cup hot water over 1 teaspoon tea powder and whisk vigorously until frothy. As a latte: Mix 2 teaspoons powder in 1 Tbsp water until smooth. Add 1 cup milk of choice & 1-2 teaspoons agave or maple. Stir and enjoy.”
- SIZE: 1.6oz / 45g
- Store in a dark, cool, dry place.
End of Life
- Pouches are fully recyclable at designated drop spots.