Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 39 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Made in the USA
- Belt Base:100% Upcycled Bicycle Inner Tubes
- Removable Buckle
- Limited (second) lifetime warranty
- Ships within 3 - 5 business days
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- 24 - 28: 34 L x 1.5 H x .15 D in.
- 28 - 32: 38.5 L x 1.5 H x .15 D in.
- 32 - 36: 42 L x 1.5 H x .15 D in.
- 36 - 40: 47 L x 1.5 H x .15 D in.
- 40 - 44: 50.5 L x 1.5 H x .15 D in.
- 44 - 48: 55 L x 1.5 H x .15 D in.
- If converting from a jeans waist size, add 3-4 inches to find belt size
- Spot clean with a rag and warm, soapy water
End of Life
- Use, Fix, Reuse!
Alchemy Goods is committed to creating value out of the seemingly invaluable. Eli Reich created his first bag out of repurposed bicycle inner tubes after his messenger bag got stolen. Since that original bag, his idea became a company designed around innovation and creativity. Not only is Alchemy Goods focused on sustainability, they're getting others involved, too! They have paired with over 550 bicycle shops across the US to recycle used bicycle tires and create durable, stylish products.See Alchemy Goods
I like the way this belt fits. It is very comfortable and a Quailty product. This belt will last longer than any belt I have ever owned. I would recommend this belt to others.
The holes aren't reinforced and it's hard to use. Its okay. It's made of inner tubes, and it grips the insides of the belt loops and makes it difficult to put on/take off. Also the belt holes aren't reinforced so it's kind of hard to get a belt buckle through the multiple layers, it'll catch one or two and then stretch it out - Already showing wear after a week near the holes. Comfortable and great when it's on, but changing it in an out of work clothes makes this piece a real hassle.