Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 28 points when you purchase this product!
- United by Blue removes 1 pound of trash from our oceans and waterways for every product sold
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable materials
- Made responsibly in China
- United by Blue is a certified B Corporation, meeting rigorous third-party standards for social and environmental sustainability
- 100% stainless steel with powder-coated graphic
- BPA-free plastic lid
- Reusable water bottle with camo-inpsired, powder-coated design
- Double-wall insulated stainless steel water bottle keeps drinks hot for up to 12 hours and cold for up to 24 hours
- Fabric strip with clip for easy carrying
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 11" tall with a 3.5" diameter
- Hand wash
End of Life
- Stainless steel bottle recyclable with some scrap metal collections
United by Blue
United by Blue believes that every living creature is united by the blue of our world's oceans and waterways, and that we all have a responsibility to protect them. Guided by the ultimate goal of creating a positive impact, founder Brian Linton was driven by his passion for the ocean to create a company that linked every product sale to a concrete environmental action. That's why, through company-organized cleanups and hands-on help from employees and volunteers, United by Blue has pledged to remove one pound of trash for every item sold, removing 1,051,079 pounds of trash in less than a decade. United by Blue has dedicated themselves to providing you with sustainable, durable products with transparency and integrity that also give back to the very communities that support them. From their donations and cleanups in cities locally, to the recycled polyester, organic cotton, ethically-sourced wool, Tencel, and more that goes into their ever-expanding line of clothing, camping gear, and accessories, they're dedicated to sourcing the lowest impact materials out there.See United by Blue