Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 55 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships plastic-free in a padded mailer made from recycled content
- Handmade in Portugal
- PETA Approved Vegan
- Outer: vegan cork leather
- Lining: 35% cotton and 65% polyester
- Hardware: silver brass and nickel-free
- Durable, reversible belt made from sustainably sourced cork
- Since cork is a natural material, each product can have slight color, texture, and grain variation
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 90: Fits a 31.5 -36' waist
- 100: 34.5 - 40" waist
- 110: Fits a 38.5 - 44' waist
- 120: Fits a 42.5 - 48" waist
- Wipe down with a wet cloth and air dry
End of Life
On a mission to create a more mindful future for fashion that is harm-free for both the planet and animals, Tiradia produces handcrafted accessories from cork! Ethically sourced from Portugal, cork provides a lightweight, waterproof, and biodegradable alternative to traditional animal leather. Tiradia thoughtfully designs each purse, wallet, keychain, and home accessory to be sustainable and timeless, showing conscious consumers that style and ethics are possible together. The quality and durability of each piece mean that they will withstand everyday use and fit in with any sustainable lifestyle. Say goodbye to fast fashion and hello to the sophisticated, everyday cork accessories from Tiradia!See Tiradia
I purchased this belt for my partner last year for Christmas and today the little metal swivel rod randomly broke without reason. There is no way to reattach unless I glue it, and I'm not sure that would hold.
My partner liked his belt and I liked it too, so I hope this was a fluke because that's a lot of money to spend on a belt to only last for less than one year.
Hi Lindsay, we are so sorry this belt broke! Someone from our team will be in touch shortly to help out.