Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 37 points when you purchase this product!
- Shipped in a new, plain cardboard sleeve that is recyclable
- Handmade in Los Angeles, CA
- Bark Potty uses bark from suppliers that are certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)! This ensures that the bark comes from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social, and economic benefits to local communities
- Made with sustainably sourced and FSC Certified redwood chips
- Cardboard box
- Tray and netting: plastic
- Poop bags: compostable bioplastic
- Eco-friendly dog potty mat to replace single-use potty pads or artificial grass
- Made from FSC Certified bark
- Perfect for house training puppies, apartment residents, senior dogs, rainy days, and so much more!
- Liquids drain into and are absorbed by the bark chips and other organic materials, and contained by the bottom plastic tray
- Natural bacteria in the bark does a good job at breaking down the urine odors – leaving behind little to no smell
- This product is not eligible for return.
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- This product is not eligible for return.
- Standard: 25" x 17" x 3"
- Large: 30" x 20" x 2"
- Can be kept indoors or outdoors. If it rains or snows, please keep pad in a covered area. After a period of time, when the Bark Potty is too soiled to use, it is ready to be replaced!
End of Life
- Cardboard box and bark are biodegradable
- Plastic tray is recyclable
Puppies, senior dogs, accident-prone pals, or just a super busy schedule no matter what the reason, Bark Potty is the sustainable multi-use pee pad you've been looking for! Made of naturally antimicrobial and upcycled FSC Certified redwood, Bark Potty is the paw-some solution that replaces over 60 generic bound-for-the-landfill pads. Finally, a housetraining solution that helps reduce your pup's environmental footprint while looking great in your home! Click below to learn more about why we love Bark Potty!See Bark Potty
My dog has sudden bladder cancer so we got these to see if they could take the place of the puddles. She’s never gone on the blue disposable pads and we’re hesitant she would figure this out at 13. But started going on it right away and no other accidents. It does dry so quickly and zero odor, and with a big dog emptying her bladder. Really awesome and gonna get one a month.
I have two geriatric small dogs and work long hours. The Bark Potty has been very useful for them, it does not give off any odors and the standard size fits nicely in my small apartment. As a previous reviewer stated; it would be nice if the plastic mesh was a little smaller so if there is a messy accident, it doesn’t become entrapped in all of the wood chips. However, I have continuously bought these for my dogs and they have continuously been great products.
I love this thing. My pup is on medication that increases her thirst and therfore need for potty breaks. It was getting hard for me to take her out every hour (sometimes even more frequently based on the number of accidents in the house) so I hoped this would help until she wasn't on medication any more. Worked like a charm.
I wasn't sure if it would smell, but nope! No smell at all. My dog has figured out how to use it relatively simply and it's easy for her to use. I also like the bottle of phermones sent with it. (Other companies like the ones where you can buy a grass, will tell you to take a paper towel and rub it on places dog frequent bathrooms outside or even to pee on it yourself! Haha so this is a lot simpler) She doesn't pull the bark out or mess with it at all.
My only lingering question is how to dispose of it in the correct way/how long it can be used. Will need to do a bit of research or check out the company website directly since it seems the end of life information is no longer on Earthhero site.
-This product doesn't smell. It doesn't leak. Dog eats bark which is a choking hazard.
-Initially i planned to leave this in our bathroom since its supposed to last a month. I figured it would fragrant any room. We've had it for weeks in our bedroom and haven't smelled a thing. We haven't been taking our baby outside much since it's been cold so we figured this was the closest thing.
-The problem is, my mini 4 month old mini dachsund pulls the bark out. So now it's hidden from her in the bathroom tub. I have to place her on top of it then take her right out of the tub. Maybe the company should make a mesh with much smaller squares. Also, the plastic mesh is not good for the environment. Can you start making compostable mesh with smaller squares??