Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 39 points when you purchase this product!
- According to a study from the University of California at Santa Barbara, a city the size of Berlin releases a wash-related volume of microfibers equivalent to 500,000 plastic bags - every single day. The Guppyfriend helps to reduce the microfibers that release from clothing in the washing machine, which travel to our oceans and waterways. Microfibers are consumed by sea life, which can result in infections and blockages, reproductive problems, and starvation – problems that ultimately work their way up the food chain. Reduce microwaste at the source with Guppyfriend!
- Guppyfriend donates their profits to STOP! Micro Waste and the STOP! Plastic Academy non-profits to raise awareness about microplastic pollution and to educate students, adults and industry partners about the problem.
- Bag is packaged in a paper box
- Ships in recycled packaging
- Fair and sustainable production in Europe
- Untreated polyamide 6.6
- Guppyfriend is a hands-on solution against microplastic pollution that occurs from washing laundry
- Reduces fiber shedding and protects your clothes, and filters the few fibers that do break off
- Stops countless plastic fibers from synthetic textiles going from washing machines into rivers and oceans
- Easy to use, durable, extends the life of your garments, and can be recycled at the end of the bag's life
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- The Guppyfriend captures extremely small fibers that break off during washing. The bag does not capture dissolved substances, nano particles or dust grains e.g. from production.
- 29.1 x 19.7 in (74 x 50 cm)
End of Life
- The Guppyfriend is made of polyamide and can be recycled in groups of identical materials (PA 6.6). First remove zip completely.
With Guppyfriend, it's not just about the product they sell. It's about the difference they can make, one washing bag at a time. Their science-approved washing bag not only decreases the amount of loose microplastic fibers by 86% but with every purchase, a portion of their profits are donated to help raise awareness about the very problem they are trying to fix. You can rest - and wash - assured knowing you are helping make a difference one load at a time!See Guppyfriend