Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 20 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships plastic-free in recyclable Kraft paper mailer
- Handcrafted by a co-op of talented female artisans in Nepal
- Ethically made at a GoodWeave certified factory with wool collected humanely via the Furhmann and New Zealand Wool Services
- 100% ethically sourced wool from Patagonia and New Zealand
- Colored with non-toxic dyes
- Natural wool felt dog toy in a fun, tossable shape
- Offers three types of engagement: chew, toss, and tug
- Fiber texture helps keep pup's teeth clean
- Ships within 2 - 4 days
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Total length roughly 10"
- Each ring roughly 3.75" x 5"
- Ring thickness roughly 1.25"
- Spot clean
End of Life
Overly obsessed with your pup AND passionate about sustainability? Awoo Pets is, too! Equally as in love with your dog as you are (it's true), Awoo is elevating our understanding of what eco-friendly means in the pet-world. Merging style with sustainability, their everyday essentials include an impressive line of harnesses, leashes, collars, and accessories -- each offered in an array of sophisticated and playful colorways and made from low-impact, recycled materials. With a huge commitment to ethical manufacturing, Awoo Pets is creating high-quality, responsibly-made products that you'll be proud to put on your furry friend!See Awoo Pets