Get 27 points when you purchase this product!
Kick plastic to the curb and make the switch to plastic-free dish soap! Highly concentrated and long lasting, this block of soap effectively cuts grease and grime, and will leave your dishes sparkling! Stored in a refillable metal tin for easy use.
Choose from: Dish soap in tin or dish soap without tin
How to use: Wet your desired dish sponge or brush and scrub onto block. Wash dishes as normal.
- Packaged in a metal tin or naked, wrapped in brown paper
- Organic coconut oil, organic castor oil, water, lye, organic orange essential oil, organic lemongrass essential oil.
- Shipped 100% plastic-free
- 7.5oz. 3" in diameter, 1" x 3/4" thick
- Keep stored in a dry place away from water.
End of Life
- The bar is water soluble; Refill or recycle the metal tin
Cuts through grease great, lasts a long time, and package free!
This is by far the best bar dish soap I’ve ever used. It’s suds up nicely and has fantastic cleaning power. I also love that it stays contained in the tin and I can just buy future refills.
I love this and will be a returning customer! My boyfriend was actually the one to point out to me how well it works, and he's the more skeptical one about the efficacy of natural made products. I especially love that when it gets low I can order just a refill for the tin. I also like that the scent is not overwhelming like normal liquid dish soaps.
There is no sudsing with this product and it is awkward to use. You can't fill a basin with soapy water or soak anything using this. I like this idea, but it isn't practical for large amounts of dishes.
No issues here! Of course it fit perfectly in the original container from my first purchase. Love it.