What size am I?
|Front Length||27 in.||28 in.||29 in.||30 in.||31 in.||32 in.|
|Front Width||17 in.||18 in.||20 in.||22 in.||24 in.||25 in.|
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 33 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in packaging made with recycled content
- All shipping packaging is recyclable
- Fabric spun, knit, processed and finished in the USA
- Organic cotton grown without added pesticides, GMOs, or chemicals
- EarthHero is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of our sales to environmental non-profits
- EarthHero offsets our shipping emissions via Carbonfund, planting trees and reforestating the USA
- EarthHero is a Certified B Corp, meeting rigorous third party standards for transparency and environmental performance
- 50% Repreve Recycled Polyester, 25% Organic Cotton, 25% Tencel
- Eco-friendly EarthHero graphic tee with "Social Justice is Eco Justice" slogan and design
- Tri-blend unisex tee made from a soft, flexible blend of Repreve, organic combed cotton, and TENCEL Modal
- Each shirt utilizes 6 recycled water bottles
- Spun, knitted, and processed in the USA with low-impact dyes
- Unisex refined fashion fit with tapered sleeves
- 10% of sales goes to the Global Greengrants Fund, supporting grassroots-led efforts to protect the planet and the rights of people
- Unworn, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Unisex Sizing
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry on low
End of Life
EarthHero does the work, so you don't have to. With EarthHero, you can pick from products that are sourced, manufactured, and shipped in a way that protects our planet's future. Each of the brands we've partnered with has been chosen because they're taking the right steps to create a more sustainable future for everyone. Our goal is to make buying responsibly second-nature. We're on a mission to make it normal to consume in a way that's easier on the environment, while meeting the convenience we've come to expect. Our brands use better materials, from renewable and organic resources‚Äìnot fossil fuels. After we thoroughly vet every aspect of a brand using our five-step methodology, we ship it straight to you in a post-consumer shipping box whose emissions have been offset with Carbonfund. Sustainability made simple.See EarthHero Brand