Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 23 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships plastic free in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping materials are recyclable
- Free of phthalates, BPA, cadmium and lead
- This case is verified to meet child safety standards in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand
- Pela's base material meets U.S. (ASTM D6400-04) and E.U. (EN 13432) standards for composting in an industrial composting facility
- Case: Flaxstic® – which is comprised of a compostable bioplastic elastomer and flax straw materials
- Compostable eco-friendly Samsung case made from biodegradable plant based bioplastic elastomers and flax straw materials
- Durable and longlasting Pela Case protects your phone from drops and scratches
- Soft, flexible case with a little bit of grip but no added bulk
- Carefully designed wrap around edges protects the front of your phone alongside the back
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- 2mm case thickness
- Compatible with assorted Samsung phones
End of Life
- Compostable - Meets ASTM D6400 Standard for Compostability
Driven to reduce our world-wide dependence on petroleum, Jeremy Lang designed a creative alternative to a product we use every day. Pela's phone cases are created using an innovative toxin-free, child-safe plant based material called Flaxstic. With beautiful, simple colors to choose from, you'll be able to show your sustainable style in an elegant way. As a company, they're striving towards constant improvement, aiming to reach better and more sustainable practices as they grow! By bringing an eco-friendly option to a product that we see and use regularly, they hope to play a part in bringing sustainability into the forefront of our everyday lives.See Pela Case