Get 564 points when you purchase this product!
This certified, plant-based linen bedding set helps you build an eco-friendly home while keeping you comfortable. Free of harmful chemicals, the hypoallergenic set includes a duvet and pillowcases. This ethical and sustainable bedding set will keep you cozy and comfortable, while helping you reduce your environmental footprint. The breathable fabric is perfect for a cool and restful sleep, and maintenance is easy with machine-washable fabric. Enjoy the good night's sleep you deserve, guilt-free.
This item is made to order and will arrive in 1-2 weeks.
Material: OEKO-TEX 100 Standard certified linen fabric (absent of harmful chemicals), coconut shell buttons, cotton threads.
Quality: Each piece of our environmentally conscious bedding is crafted by qualified artisans, guaranteeing amazing craftsmanship with no detail overlooked and supersedes mass-produced bedding.
Finishing: Stone washed for maximum softness
- Wash your linen in cold or warm water on a gentle cycle (30-40 degrees Celsius).
- Best to dry naturally in a shady spot.
- We recommend not using a dryer
- You may iron if needed (although we prefer our linen wrinkled!).
- Do not dry clean as it weakens the fiber.
This item ships exclusively to US customers from Amour Linen in Lithuania, with delivery in 7-16 business days. No extra charges for orders in the USA
- This product ships from Lithuania, with overseas delivery typically taking 7 to 16 business days. Your confirmation email will contain detailed delivery information. Orders within the EU and the USA incur no additional charges or taxes.