Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 55 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaging is recyclable
- Shipping boxes are made from 95% Post-Consumer and 5% Post-Industrial Recycled Content
- Shipping boxes are packed with paper
- Refill pouches are crafted from Mylar, and can be tossed into a TerraCycle drop box or returned through Activist
- Made in California
- Cruelty-free with no animal testing, and 100% vegan
- Contains no essential oils
- Contains no artificial colors or fragrances, BHT or BHA, DEA or cocamide DEA, formaldehyde, hydroquinone, lanolin, mineral oil, parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, silicones, sulfates, talc, benzophenone, PABA, avobenzone, homosalate, triclosan or ethoxycinnmate
- Aqua, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Distillate, Calendula Officinalis Distillate, Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Distillate, Glycerin, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Saccharide Isomerate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Salicylate, Sodium Anisate, Citric Acid
- Toning mist to increase skin's moisture
- Cucumber, lavender, calendula aroma
- Soothes skin and provides long-lasting hydration
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships in 1 - 2 business days
- This item is not eligible for return
- Available in 1oz glass bottle or 1oz and 4oz refill pouches
End of Life
- Glass bottles can be refilled or recycled
- When you order a "refill" option, you can recycle the packaging through TerraCycle or ship it back to Activist!
Activist Skincare founder Allison Callaway spent her teenage years researching holistic skincare and sustainability topics. She wanted a place where others like her could fit in, get their needs met, and inspire each other to be the best activists they could be — so she created Activist Skincare. With sustainably sourced botanical ingredients and plastic-conscious, refillable packaging, Activist Skincare provides safe, sustainable skincare options for the Activist in all of us. With vegan, cruelty-free formulas and 5% of sales earmarked towards environmental advocacy, Activist Skincare is the perfect self-care sidekick for any earth-lovin' advocate. Click below to learn more about why we love Activist Skincare!See Activist Skincare
Love these product...worth every penny.
Purchased this as a plastic-free alternative but didn't love it. It's very overpriced for the size. I'm usually willing to pay a little more for an eco-friendly option but this is WAY more. I'm also not personally a fan of the "spritz" method of a toner and prefer using a cotton pad. If you're that way too, do not purchase this option.
Hi Julia, we are bummed to hear that you didn't enjoy the form factor of this toner as much as you had hoped. We have a few slightly lower price point options - one in a glass bottle and one in an aluminum bottle - that may work better for you. You can spritz onto a cotton round or unscrew the cap and apply that way if you prefer!
I started by sampling this product and totally fell in love. Other toners have stripped my skin and left it feeling dry and itchy. This one smells like cucumber and has never irritated my skin or stripped it of its moisture. It creates the perfect base for any of your serums and moisturizing products. It has definitely become an integral part of my every day skincare routine!
On top of the quality of the product itself, this company is just fantastic. The founder, Allison, handwrites thank you notes on each package she sends out, and she is so sweet and thoughtful about responding to customer inquiries and support requests! I've personally conversed with her and it's been a delight.
Earth Hero hasn't yet updated her listings to reflect this, but she's taken her low waste mission even further by switching to Mylar packets for her refills of full-size products, which reduce the weight of products for shipping, reduce emissions and take much less energy and water to produce than other material mediums. The glass bottles you get with your first order are elegant and high quality, making them a total "forever" piece in your skincare line! Don't miss the chance to support this incredible brand!