Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 29 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable materials
- Hand-poured in Pennsylvania
- Stoneware vessel made responsibly in China
- United by Blue is a certified B Corporation, meeting rigorous third-party standards for social and environmental sustainability
- Ceramic candle vessel filled with 100% soy wax
- Lead-free and food safe glazes
- 18 oz soy wax candle
- White - Log Cabin scent: Hints of warm woods and fresh pine
- Dark Green - Tioga Woods: Hints of cedar and sandalwood
- Indigo - Surf: Hints of sea salt and ocean air
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 4.5" H x 3.5" W
- Burn time: 75 - 90 hours
- Vessel recommended for household use after wax burns away
- Vessel is microwave and dishwasher safe, hand wash preferred
End of Life
- Reuse ceramic vessel
United by Blue
United by Blue believes that every living creature is united by the blue of our world's oceans and waterways, and that we all have a responsibility to protect them. Guided by the ultimate goal of creating a positive impact, founder Brian Linton was driven by his passion for the ocean to create a company that linked every product sale to a concrete environmental action. That's why, through company-organized cleanups and hands-on help from employees and volunteers, United by Blue has pledged to remove one pound of trash for every item sold, removing 1,051,079 pounds of trash in less than a decade. United by Blue has dedicated themselves to providing you with sustainable, durable products with transparency and integrity that also give back to the very communities that support them. From their donations and cleanups in cities locally, to the recycled polyester, organic cotton, ethically-sourced wool, Tencel, and more that goes into their ever-expanding line of clothing, camping gear, and accessories, they're dedicated to sourcing the lowest impact materials out there.See United by Blue