Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 27 points when you purchase this product!
and suppleness. Use as a luxurious addition to a warm bath, or apply directly onto the body after bath or shower for more intense moisture and skin nourishment.
- Seed Phytonutrients supports their organic farmers by paying for 100% of their crop upfront, regardless of yield. This allows them to reinvest in their farms and plan for future harvests, protecting the future of organic farming!
- Oil comes in a glass bottle with plastic pump
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled content
- Made in the USA
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Gluten Free
- Paraben Free
- Synthetic Fragrance Free
- All Seed Phytonutrients products are Leaping Bunny Certified cruelty free
- Climate Neutral Certified
- Bottle: Glass
- Pump: Plastic
- Ingredients: Diheptyl Succinate*, Coconut Alkanes*, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer*, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Camelina Sativa (Camelina) Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Fragrance*. *Naturally Derived
- Fragrance: Sea salt and bergamot Top notes: Lemon and bergamot essential oils Middle notes: Ylang-ylang and lavender essential oils Base notes: Cypress, galbanum, and eucalyptus essential oils
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- To use as bath oil, add several pumps into warm, running water.
- To use as body oil, massage into damp skin after bath or shower.
End of Life
- Recycle or reuse glass bottle when finished
- Bottle pumps: Seed Phytonutrients has partnered withPact Collective on a mail-back recycling program to help close the loop on hard-to-recycle beauty packaging.
Formula first, sustainability always. Seed Phytonutrients is a family-run clean beauty brand on a mission to craft formulas that are more trusted than they are trendy, with minimal impact on the planet. Seed believes the magic lies in what's inside a formula, not just what isn'tthat's why their love for seeds is always at the core of who they are. They power their high-performance hair, skin, and body care with seed oils and extracts, because seeds are where a plant's nutrients are encased, protected from environmental elements, and where they remain in their purest form. Seed Phytonutrients imagines a future where clean, trustworthy formulations and sustainable decision-making are the beauty industry's standards, so they act as if they are. Seed commits to offsetting and reducing their carbon footprint annually, using recyclable packaging for all of their products, and partnering with Pact Collective to recycle the packaging components that you can't recycle at home. With your help, Seed has created an environment of harmonious beauty, agriculture, and sustainable business. Sow the seeds of sustainability with Seed Phytonutrients.See Seed Phytonutrients