Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 11 points when you purchase this product!
Reduce your pup's carbon-pawprint with Jerky Dog Treats: Cricket, Sweet Potato, and Carrot from Chippin! These soft, easily breakable jerky bites are fantastic for enhancing a training routine, as a meal topper, or as a nutritious and special treat for your dog. Our sweet furry friends are currently responsible for 30% of the world's meat consumption, an industry we all know puts a major strain on our planet. Chippin’s solution is a healthier, cleaner, and greener protein source: crickets! Cricket flour only requires a single gallon of water and produces zero-methane emissions (looking at you, cows!). It's also higher in Omega-3's and B12 contains more than TRIPLE the amount of protein than beef and chicken. This jerky saves over 150 gallons of water when compared to generic dog treats.
This company donates a portion of their time or profits to charitable efforts in their community or abroad.Shop Charitable Products
This product was made in the United States. Buying locally made items helps to reduce harmful emissions that result from transportation during and after the production process. Purchasing products made in the United States also ensures that the items are produced in ways that meet strict safety and labor standards.Shop Made in USA Products
Recycling is the process of taking an otherwise-discarded item or material and cleaning, sorting, and breaking it down into its basic form (such as fibers or pellets). This material is then used to produce new items. Recycling keeps useful materials from being discarded in landfills, prevents resource extraction due to the creation of new materials, and provides a new life for used items. Recycling can utilize both pre-consumer waste (materials left over from production) or post-consumer materials (used clothing, empty water bottles, etc).Shop Recycled Content Products
Some or all of the ingredients or materials used to produce this item have been sustainably harvested. Sustainable practices involve managing land in ways that prevent overharvesting, preserve the natural ecosystems and animal habitats, and ensure a sustainable harvest for the future.Shop Sustainably Harvested Products
This brand is owned by a majority of women. This includes everything from a small one-woman shop to a larger company where more than 51% of women make up the ownership team.Shop Women Owned Products
- Each 5 oz bag of Chippin cricket jerky saves over 150 gallons of water and uses 90% fewer resources (as compared to a generic dog treat with similar protein content)
- Crickets create zero methane emissions in major contrast to traditional sources of pet protein (beef and poultry)
- Crickets have a natural lifespan of 6-10 weeks. Shortly after they reproduce, crickets naturally die. Chippin's partner farms harvest crickets at the end of their life span
- Treats come in a resealable plastic pouch made from 29% post-consumer recycled materials
- Shipping packaging is plastic-free
- Made in the USA
- Artificial flavors, preservatives, gluten, wheat, corn, soy and bad odors. Treats smell good enough to eat!
- Chippin is Certified Plastic Neutral! They remove as much plastic from the environment as they use throughout their entire supply chain
- Cricket, Sweet Potato, Cane Molasses, Glycerin, Carrot, Tapioca Starch, Flaxseed, Chia Seed, Sunflower Meal, Natural Flavor, Natural Smoke Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Rosemary Extract
- Nutritious and eco-friendly dog treats made with sustainable, high-protein cricket, upcycled sweet potato, and carrot
- Soft and chewy texture
- Supports gut health and features a 100% digestible indispensible amino acid score
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- Guaranteed Analysis: Protein (min) 28%
- Fat (min) 9%
- Fiber (max) 5%
- Moisture (max) 11%
- Calories: 3300 Kcal ME/kg, 19 Kcal per whole treat
- 5 oz bag
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Break it into smaller pieces and feed as needed. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Veterinarians recommend keeping treats to 10% of daily calories
Founded by Haley Russell and Lauren Colagrande (with some help from their pups, Fisher and Wren), Chippin is a revolutionary dog treat company that crafts high-protein, low-impact, hypoallergenic, and absolutely delicious cricket-based dog snacks. With Chippin, you can rest assured knowing that you're giving your furry friend a sweet treat doesn't have to mean sacrificing your sustainability dreams. That's enough to get anyone's tail wagging!See Chippin