Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 338 points when you purchase this product!
- Sunglasses come in a microfiber bag and hard case
- Cardboard box is made from FSC Certified paper and uses soy-based inks
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Zeal is a proud member of the 1% for the Planet family and donate 1% of gross sales to non-profits that work to protect the wild places that provide so much inspiration, adventure, and solace for the Zeal Optics team!
- Zeal is a PACE Partner (Partners for a Clean Environment) as a Boulder County, Colorado business that demonstrates a commitment to environmental sustainability
- Frames: recycled plastic bottles and grass fibers
- Lenses: Ellume Polarized Z-Resin, a plant-based material that creates a high-purity lens for crisper, clearer vision while reducing environmental impact
- Nose and temple: ProFlex Rubber
- Eco-friendly sunglasses with 100% UV protection and 95% blue light filtration
- Ellume Bio-Plastic Lens
- Rx ready frames can accommodate prescription lenses
- Polarization reduces glare
- Made from a blend of recycled plastic bottles and grass fibers
- Zeal Optics offers a 2 year manufacturer's warranty. The warranty is valid only to the original purchaser with a proof of purchase from an Authorized Dealer that clearly shows the purchase date. The Zeal Optics warranty does not cover any lens scratches, item loss, or accidental breakage. Zeal offers competitive lens replacement options through their repair department â€“ contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Keep sunglasses in the microfiber pouch or case for protection, and use the microfiber pouch to gently wipe away any smudges or spots.
End of Life
- All wearable glasses are donated to the dZi Foundation for use in remote Nepalese villages where eye health issues such as cataracts are extremely high due to the altitude. Reach out to email@example.com to donate yours today!
Started in 1996 by adventure-seekers and nature-lovers, Zeal has always been guided by three main pillars: Use Less, Give Back, and Explore More. Their admiration and gratitude for the planet is infused into each pair of eyewear, inspiring users to get outside and preserve the wild spaces to which they go. Plus, it is hugely important to the Zeal community that the positivity that the outdoors brings them is reciprocated. They partner with sustainability-focused non-profits like 1% for the Planet, the National Forest Foundation, and POW to ensure that the mark they leave on the planet is a good one. Zeal also works with organizations to increase access to nature for those who may otherwise not encounter such opportunities. Zeal tests their sunglasses in some of the gnarliest conditions with athletes and explorers alike, but you don't have to be a dare-devil to embody their Explore More ideal. Whether it's on the side of a mountain or lounging by the sea, Zeal Optics will work to elevate your view and inspire a sense of purpose!See Zeal Optics