Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 3 points when you purchase this product!
- Each sleeve is wrapped in recyclable film plastic for food safety purposes
- Ships in recyclable packaging made from recycled content
- World Centric performs third party audits for fair working conditions based on Fair Labor Association Code of Conduct for factories in China. These guidelines establish best practices "for respectful and ethical treatment of workers, and in promoting sustainable conditions through which workers earn fair wages in safe and healthy workplace"
- Non-toxic, gluten-free, vegan and corn allergy safe
- World Centric is a Certified B Corp, joining a network of conscious companies using business as a force for good
- World Centric is a Green America Certified Business
- World Centric products are tested to American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards, ensuring they break down in commercial composting facilities
- This product meets USDA BioPreferred program standards for biobased content, and is composed either partly or entirely of renewable plant materials
- This product is certified compostable by BPI, a third-party organization that reviews and certifies compostable products that meet ASTM D6400 and ASTM D6868 conditions for compostability
- World Centric is certified by the Compost Manufacturing Alliance (CMA)
- World Centric is a member of the Bay Area Green Business Program, distinguishing small business that protect, preserve and sustain the environment
- World Centric is recognized the National Minority Supplier Development Council Inc® (NMSDC®), a global leader in advancing business opportunities for Asian, Black, Hispanic and Native American suppliers in the corporate supply chain
- 100% unbleached plant fiber made from a blend of naturally renewable sugarcane, bamboo and wheat straw that is commonly thrown away or burned by farmers
- Eco-friendly 6 inch plates with ripple edge made from unbleached plant fibers
- Great for hot or cold food, these fiber plates are compostable, durable, soak proof, freezer safe, and have no wax or plastic lining
- Perfect for special events, businesses, or everyday use
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- 6" diameter
- Soak proof and freezer safe, can be used with hot and cold food. Compost after use.
End of Life
- Certified commercially compostable, and will break down within 180 days
- Plastic sleeve can be recycled with plastic film collections
What started as an educational non-profit in 2004 has quickly grown into a thriving business with a people and planet focused mission. Aseem Das started World Centric to educate his community on social and environmental problems, and sold products as a way to increase their reach and impact. When their compostable product line took off, World Centric continued to implement ethical practices in each aspect of their business. From using agricultural waste and sustainably harvested raw materials, to ensuring that each item is certified compostable, to donating 25% of profits to grassroots organizations, World Centric is creating products and changing the world in unison. Click below to learn more about why we love World Centric!See World Centric