Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 219 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Responsibly made in Hanoi, Vietnam
- SAOLA is a proud member of 1% for the Planet and donate 1% of all annual sales to environmental non-profits. This pair of shoes donates 1% to Friends of Bonobos, an organization that provides endangered bonobos sanctuary from the illegal wild-animal trade
- SAOLA uses GOTS Certified organic cotton which means no pesticides are used in the growing of their cotton fibers
- Upper: Knitted from recycled plastic bottles (90%)
- Insole: 100% natural cork + Algae Foam
- Outsole: natural algaes and EVA
- Laces: 100% organic cotton
- Classic lightweight eco-friendly shoes made from recycled and bio-based materials
- Stretchy recycled PET knit upper is comfortable and breathable
- Knit construction allows for placement of various densities while eliminating wasted fabric
- Removable insoles are easy to replace with your own
- Ships within 2 business days
- SAOLA shoes run pretty true to size and based on a medium fit that may run a little narrow. If in between, we recommend sizing up.
- Remove insole before washing
- Machine wash on cold and gentle
- Air dry
End of Life