Free Shipping in the U.S. for orders over $60 | Free Returns and Exchanges in the U.S.
- Ships plastic-free in recyclable and recycled materials
- Ethically made in China
- tentree is a certified B Corporation, meeting rigorous third-party standards for social and environmental sustainability
- tentree is Climate Neutral Certified and has achieved net-zero carbon emissions while maintaining production and delivery of their goods over the course of a year. Climate Neutral companies undergo a process to track, measure, offset, and reduce their carbon emissions
- 86% REPREVEÂ® Recycled Polyester, 14% Elastane
- Regular fit shorts made from REPREVEÂ®
- Hand pockets, elastic waistband, and drawcord
- 3" inseam and low stretch fabric
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Model is 5'11" Waist 25, Bust 34, wearing size S
- Wash cold, tumble dry low
- We recommend washing with a microfiber-catching bag or filter
End of Life
tentree believes that their products can inspire a new wave of conscious consumers. Their commitment to social and environmental responsibility, transparency in production, and growing a global community has guided tentree since its beginning in 2012. They aim to educate each and every tentree consumer on the incredible impact that they are capable of. Dedicated to innovation in sustainability, tentree continues to grow their tree planting and sustainability efforts through partnerships with nonprofits worldwide. For each tree planted, they ensure that tree has a targeted, lasting impact in its region. tentree employs the local community to help propagate seedlings to be later used for planting, as well as clear planting sites of debris to help the seedlings grow. Through these initiatives, fifty trees (5 products!) can provide one local worker with a full day of employment, contributing to growing local economies in these regions. When you shop tentree, you aren't just planting trees. Each tree has an impact far beyond the environment, providing communities with jobs, sustenance, and a meaningful future. The impact of every seedling will be felt today, tomorrow, and for generations to come.See tentree