Get 10 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaged in recyclable glass with a biodegradable cork lid
- Ships in recycled content and recyclable cardboard packaging
- Made in Canada
- Epsom salts, rosemary, marigold, rosehip, rose petals, peppermint
- Single serve bath soaking salts for a soothing and relaxing aromatherapy experience in the bath
- Epsom salts relieve pain and soften rough skin while peppermint and marigold reduce inflammation, soothe muscles, and reduce stress
- Packaged in eco-friendly glass with a cork lid that looks beautiful in any bathroom
- This product is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- 6 x 1 x 1 inches
End of Life
- Recycle or reuse glass tube
Did you know that over 2 BILLION plastic disposable razors are thrown away each year in the United States? And nearly 100% of those will never be recycled instead sitting in our landfills (or worse, oceans!) for at least 200 years. That's a whole lotta trash for a single shave! Unlike the other guys, brand well kept is here to change how we shave, shower, and spa-day making it better for our bodies, and the planet. Founded by two badass ladies who noticed that women's razors were expensive, ineffective, and made of plastic, brand well kept strives to make shaving and bathing more mindful and enjoyable. From their quintessential straight razor, to amazing add-ons like natural shave soap, nourishing post-shave oils, and rejuvenating bath salts (plus all plastic-free packaging!) this brand is going the extra mile to change the way we spa-day! Click below to learn more about why we love well kept!See well kept
This smells amazing, it’s refreshing and so soothing. And it comes in a beautiful glass jar I just had to keep. Can’t wait to buy again. PS - Makes a great little gift/stocking stuffer
I was really excited for this little bottle. The Epsom salts don't disappoint, but for the price (given it's only enough for one bath) there didn't feel to be anything 'extra' or special. The scent was faint and there was no feeling of luxury beyond a bath with salts. Maybe as a little gift or stocking stuffer, it's nice, but for personal use I'd rather just pay for the basic stuff.