Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 31 points when you purchase this product!
- Dyed in a facility in Kathmandu using OEKO-TEX Certified non-toxic Swiss dyes
- Fair trade and handmade
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled content
- This is a fair trade product hand crocheted by craftswomen in Nepal
- All natural and non-toxic dyes
- Made with recycled cotton t-shirt yarn
- Eco-friendly dog toy made with recycled cotton t-shirt yarn
- This is a fair trade product handmade by craftswomen in Nepal
- Made with all natural dyes that are safe for your pup
- Includes squeaker
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- 4 inches long
Ware of the Dog
Our furry friends deserve the very best and not just any toy will do! Ware of the Dog founder, Jackie Rosenthal, who has a background in luxury fashion, has given us everything we could ever want from a dog toy - safe, fun, and oh-so-cute! Each plush organic cotton character is infused with equal parts humor and quirk, making playtime that much more enjoyable. A true Brooklyn-based brand, the name Ware of the Dog was inspired by the numerous Beware of Dog signs located on fences throughout the city. However, materials like organic cotton, recycled t-shirt scraps, and certified OEKO-TEX Swiss dyes mean there's nothing to beware of here! Plus, Ware of the Dog toys are made ethically in fair-trade environments by craftswomen in both Turkey and Nepal.See Ware of the Dog