Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 14 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaged in a paper tube
- Ships in recyclable packaging made from recycled content
- Made in the USA
- Palm Oil Free
- No animal testing
- No beeswax
- All Meow Meow Tweet Products are Vegan and Certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
- Meow Meow Tweets works with rePurpose Global to reduce, reuse, and offset the plastic they use in their products and packaging, making them plastic negative
- Meow Meow Tweet is Climate Neutral Certified, meeting net-zero or better carbon emissions through measuring, offsetting, and reducing their carbon footprint
- Coconut Cacao: *+cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *+theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract l*certified organic / +fair trade
- Sweet Orange Tangerine: *olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, *+cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *+theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, *citrus sinensis (sweet orange) peel oil, *citrus reticulata (tangerine) peel oil *certified organic
- Rosemary Eucalyptus: *olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, *+cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *+theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, *eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil, *mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil *certified organic
- Sensitive to essential oils? Choose the Coconut Cacao balm for an essential oil free experience
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- 3.8 oz
- Use within 1 year of purchase
- Apply to lips and other dry areas as needed
End of Life
- Compost or recycle paper tube
Meow Meow Tweet
Meow Meow Tweet understands that the only true way to be sustainable is to ensure that they are sustainable at each step of their production process. MMT goes out of their way to make sure their ingredients are responsibly sourced and made completely of organic, vegan ingredients. Next, they ensure that the production of their skin care items is done ethically and free from animal cruelty. Meow Meow Tweet is a Leaping Bunny Certified company meaning that they don't conduct any testing of their products on animals and that none of their ingredient suppliers do either. Finally, MMT packages and ships their products using recycled and compostable materials. Unlike the common plastic deodorant sticks, MMT uses a biodegradable paper alternative, which is made at the Chicago Paper Tube company, supporting US small business! Click below to learn more about why we love Meow Meow Tweet!See Meow Meow Tweet
Purchased the Tangerine flavor around a year ago and absolutely love it! It smells nice and feels great. I use it every night before bed, and since the tube is so large, I am only just now running low after all this time. As an surprising bonus, it does not melt in the terrible heat of our upstairs bedroom on a summer afternoon! One tiny annoyance (not enough to remove a star) is that sometimes there are little waxy clumps that don't smooth over on your lips, but it is easy enough to wipe them away, and it could possibly be a side effect of the aforementioned hot bedroom.
I love the cardboard tube as well, it is large and sturdy. Sometimes the little cap in the lid works its way loose, but I think I could just glue it down to fix that.
Regardless, I love this lip balm, and I'll be getting two more!
Did the formula change? It’s softer and doesn’t seem to stay on as long. Or maybe the lip balm is different from the other balms. I think I will try to order the other balm and use this as a backup.
Feels luxurious and smells delicious. The carboard tube is nice and sturdy, but there were a couple of hot days in between cold ones where I did not put the AC on and there are now darkened stains on the carboard tube like some of the oils in the balm melted and saturated the edge of the tube. I still recommend this lip balm, I really like it, but I do NOT recommend this as a purse lip balm or a car lip balm. This is a great one to keep in the bathroom or on your beside table. Even at your desk at work, just anywhere the temperature will be generally stable and cool.
It’s the perfect size, not too greasy or grainy, loving it!
To begin with, this tube is very large! That was not a problem I was just caught off guard, you get a lot. It says on the tube though basically you can use it anywhere in your body, I love that option, especially for traveling or camping. The lip balm to me had a noticeable, coconut oil, texture, and flavor to me, which is very pleasant and natural smelling I find that the lip balms that have more of the Coco or mango butters in them, have a little better/longer lasting lip protection than the ones that more heavily rely on coconut oil, but I happen to like a little bit thicker product better esp in winter. Just differences, not complaints. I love this stuff, even tho I got something a little different than I was expecting !