Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 29 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in recycled content and recyclable shipping packaging
- Responsibly made in Vietnam
- Straws: 100% stainless steel
- Kit: 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- Reusable stainless steel straw kit with 2 straws, a silicone tip, and bristled cleaning brush
- 100% recycled polyester carrying case
- Exterior loop for hanging on backpack
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Contains two stainless steel straws, a silicone tip and a bristled cleaning brush
- Case is 10" x 2.5" when closed
- Straws: 8.5" long
End of Life
United by Blue
United by Blue believes that every living creature is united by the blue of our world's oceans and waterways, and that we all have a responsibility to protect them. Guided by the ultimate goal of creating a positive impact, founder Brian Linton was driven by his passion for the ocean to create a company that linked every product sale to a concrete environmental action. That's why, through company-organized cleanups and hands-on help from employees and volunteers, United by Blue has pledged to remove one pound of trash for every item sold, removing 1,051,079 pounds of trash in less than a decade. United by Blue has dedicated themselves to providing you with sustainable, durable products with transparency and integrity that also give back to the very communities that support them. From their donations and cleanups in cities locally, to the recycled polyester, organic cotton, ethically-sourced wool, Tencel, and more that goes into their ever-expanding line of clothing, camping gear, and accessories, they're dedicated to sourcing the lowest impact materials out there.See United by Blue
I really like the reusable straw kit. I keep it in my purse or car. It comes in handy and share it with my husband. It’s a great alternative to plastic straws. I bought one as a gift. Highly recommend
This is my first case for reusable straws and I am really happy with it. It comes with two reusable straws and a cleaner inside the case. I have used these on many occasions already and they have been lasting really well without any issues. Love the set, design and business's design (removing 1lb of trash from the ocean with every purchase made.)